Russrep\'s INTEREST THREAD NEW RUN OF BOBA MISSILE\'S

RussRep

Active Hunter
Russrep's INTEREST THREAD NEW RUN OF BOBA MISSILE'S

Hi all,
I will be doing other run of Machined Boba missile's which I will be starting at the end of the week. At the mo I will be doing 6 but if there are more people wanting 1 I will do more.If you want to put your name down for 1 just let me know I will start off a list .

Any question's please PM or email cambareng@hotmail.com
Thanks Russ.

Hey to all,

O.K. guys I get my missle from Russ today and wow this thing rocks totaly. I´am totaly happy with this hot missle and the only think I can say is thank´s so much Russ to let me get one of this baby.

Greetings to all Guido

Last edited by a moderator:

RussRep

Active Hunter
Hi Guido,
Wow you got that fast only shipped it a few days ago!! I'm glad your happy!!
Russ.

tk0000

Jr Hunter
If anyone has one of these on an FP guantlet, could you post some pics? Thanks. I'd like to see the size comparison.

A

Aquila

What is the cost of these missiles?

Thanks.

ukscout

Active Hunter
I recently got RussReps alu missle and attached it to my guant.

The finish and overall construction is realy good and i recomend getting one of these as hes a great guy to deal with.

Heres a quick pic

cheers

Neil

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com

Tambo Fett

Active Hunter
Very interested..price please. Do you have a frequent buyer discount? You are making some great items and I might have to get them all...

shortimer52

Well-Known Hunter
The date on that post is like aug 25 2003,,,, dont think he will answer. Then again I could be wrong.

Get off my keys cat

T Visor

Active Hunter

shortimer52 wrote:

The date on that post is like aug 25 2003,,,, dont think he will answer. Then again I could be wrong.
This is why I asked what was changed here. That old topic was within the latest posts.

RussRep

Active Hunter
Hi guys I'm doing a small run of 6 missiles, 2 are sold so I have 2 left, They are $173 shipped,
They do come apart so they are very easy to paint, If you want 1 please PM me or email cambareng@hotmail.com
Thanks
Russ.