RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

I know, it was a general statement to the group not you, as im aware you did the paint master but some may not be aware that the paint master and final production piece don't share the colours that are the secret EFX colours you mentioned, as they wouldn't be secret then Either as would be on the helmet :)

I know, it was a general statement to the group not you, as im aware you did the paint master but some may not be aware that the paint master and final production piece don't share the colours that are the secret EFX colours you mentioned, as they wouldn't be secret then Either as would be on the helmet :)
And there are no swatches Out there as funkyred said there was rumored.

RS Just posted a new pic. Looks loads better in the dome green department. I’m sure lighting had a lot to do with what we were seeing
7C7B31E3-82D8-471B-84DA-7EBD2BAF38A5.jpeg

I have no stake in the painted helmet since I purchased a raw cast as an “archival” piece in my collection.
It may be a little bit off on the green even with the new pictures, however, I would still be proud to own that helmet with that paint job.
DDAC3EBF-83E5-40AC-AF1D-410D872E06DD.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back