RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

Nope, it's double of that. 213£ is the two payment plan, so 425£ total.
Beat me to it on the price plan. Nice to see transparency in costs (for raw and also unpainted).

I'm window shopping for a Boba bucket and don't want prop makers to feel I'm time wasting where I'd have to pm for costs. Had been toying between bobamaker, minutefett and wasted (assuming nino's is around the same approx cost as not sure).

Have acquired an rs stormtrooper helmet at Christmas and love it to bits, am now searching for another nice helmet to accompany it.

Tell me about that, I bought a 4rd gen cast two weeks ago with no shrinkage resin (and I'm really happy about that) for almost the same price. Two weeks earlier and I might have bought an RS cast (in fact I asked them if something was on the works and they did not have anything yet).

Well, it'll be my last helmet, with real found parts and archive-x paints, so I won't bother about it being a 4rd instead of a 2nd.

Last edited:
Well thats weird because when I read it yesterday it didn't say that lol. I am sure it has different options and prices. Still a bargain tho for a lineage helmet with out any casting flaws. I think I will just display mine with the Elstree ears in its raw state

Well thats weird because when I read it yesterday it didn't say that lol. I am sure it has different options and prices. Still a bargain tho for a lineage helmet with out any casting flaws. I think I will just display mine with the Elstree ears in its raw state

Casting flaws? RS and MC come from the same mold so unless you’re talking about the recasted helmets I’m confused on the wording.

Will the elstree ears fit this? From my understanding this is a 2nd gen, and the helmet that Elstree is working their ears on is a 3rd or 4th gen.

Hello siman. With regards to the 2nd generation lineage casting accessories detailed on your website that include:

“Laser cut dark grey acrylic ‘T’ visor, shaped to fit. High quality clean castings of resin ears, designed from original parts.Range finder top detail, (4 parts) with found part view finder casting and clear “perspex” section, two non functioning red LED’s and solid aluminium range finder stalk. An original calculator circuit board completes the detailing at the rear,”

will any of these items be installed on either the raw or painted helmets or will they be packed with the helmet separately for the buyer to install?

Thank you.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back