RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

Thanks for the giggle emoji,
I know you have one, The Elstree Project has one, now the RS guys, is that it?
I heard a rumor of another maker...
oh you mean castings of the esb? To my count there are over 50 castings out there, with more to come from the rs props and the mc helmet.
The fett community will be saturated with this helmet.

£425 Raw :)...
Yup! The best deal out there right now.

What did I miss, what is this helmet? Where did it come from for several people at once?

1592590869173.png

Thanks for the giggle emoji,
I know you have one, The Elstree Project has one, now the RS guys, is that it?
I heard a rumor of another maker...

The "Elstree Project" you're referring to is a later recast of the ESB-MC (mine). Provided RS's claims are legit and they didn't get duped into a 2nd Gen helmet, that makes a total of two 2nd Gen casts available. Mine, and theirs.

It almost looks as if the later generation recasts have directly influenced these earlier generation casts becoming available. Whatever the case may be, I think that early generation ESB casts for the wider audience is good for Fett fans. You have to wonder if these will now lessen the relevance of the later gen recasts; I would certainly think so as the goal is always likely to be to get as close to the source as possible. As he points out in the video, the more generations you introduce the more distortions and shrinkage you're likely to get so 2nd gen is going to be more desirable than a later generation,well, at least in my view.

It's a nice video.

Peace.

This is certainly cool on all angles...but, the current EFX Fett, which I also have, was made from a cast directly off the screen used ESB helm?
Or are they talking about just a straight, unaltered casting?

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back