ROTJ SE Helmet Paint Up by FamousFett

Dedicated my whole day to painting this back right panel, I'm not sure that I could get it much more accurate looking, a good majority of the day was spent studying photos to see how the added damage should look. everything has to be perfect because this will be my master helmet that I use to paint every other ROTJ SE helmet.
20200708_162613.jpg
20200708_162757.jpg

Another update! Got the ears base color painted on and I've acquired as many found parts as I could, the borden was made by elstree which is the company the made the original metal parts, I will be getting a pair of metal ears from them as well once they are available. :)
IMG_20200727_133151_225.jpg
IMG_20200727_153534_877.jpg

The SE is nearly done everyone! Just have to finish up the ears and this bad boy will be done!
View attachment 195464View attachment 195465View attachment 195466
FamousFett ,
Wow, thats looking so so nice! I hugely enjoy seeing the "new" lineage SE casts being painted up. Not only do I admire the skill involved, but I mean, we are getting to a point where THATS ACTUALLY THE FETT HELMET. Not only a thing made to look like one but so so close to the real one. Both in terms of lineage and, plainly, just looks!
Great work there!

FamousFett ,
Wow, thats looking so so nice! I hugely enjoy seeing the "new" lineage SE casts being painted up. Not only do I admire the skill involved, but I mean, we are getting to a point where THATS ACTUALLY THE FETT HELMET. Not only a thing made to look like one but so so close to the real one. Both in terms of lineage and, plainly, just looks!
Great work there!
Thanks man! And yeah I agree, these helmets are amazing and when enough attention is given to the paint job you really can almost have the real thing! I've been really happy with the paintjob, I didn't think I'd be able to replicate it as well as I did, I can't wait to do more and refine the paintjob even more :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back