ROTJ Gauntlet Black Push Button

Jimbo

Hunter
Greetings from Portland Oregon all... hope y'all are staying safe and healthy.
I've searched, and searched some more... left and came back, and searched again.
With that being said, here's my question.
I have the Man of War Gauntlets.
I'm working on the left side.
I cant seem to find two Black Push button switches that are long enough to be threaded through the resin gauntlet.
I keep finding these Mini Push Buttons, and they are way too short. PS. I have 20 of these if anyone wants one. I may pass them out at Halloween.
Can someone share or point me to a URL that has the longer neck that I can use?
Please and thank you's in advance

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked it out...the Mini you reference is similar to the 20 I purchased. Great site though. I notices that most of the threads are .25 in length. I did find one that will work which is .45 in length. However, I have to buy 20 of them and they are about 20 dollars each. I suppose I'll check out Granger or Lowes to see if they can help. Thanks all. I'll post my findings for others.

The MOW gauntlet resin is easily sanded.

Sand from the inside to make it thinner near the switch holes. Then you can reinforce it after you get the switches installed with epoxy if it seems at risk of weakening/breaking.

The MOW gauntlet resin is easily sanded.

Sand from the inside to make it thinner near the switch holes. Then you can reinforce it after you get the switches installed with epoxy if it seems at risk of weakening/breaking.
This might be the way to go. Use the dremel, and a pointed sanding stone attachment.... and go slow. Like really slow. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back