General ROTJ Fett Build(2018)

James Hunt

New Hunter
Hey guys I'm starting my ROTJ Fett and I figured I'd post most everything up here so I can track my progress, and gain feedback from you guys! Constructive criticism is welcomed, thanks and....

here we go

I have some images of the trimmed and sanded armor, the armor primed, and the first two coats of silver. I've also included a photo of me dyeing the flight suit and the finished product!

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_7928.JPG

IMG_9320.JPG

IMG_3581.jpg

Why did you remove all of the return edge on the chest plates?
Honestly I looked at tons of pictures and thought that was the way it was supposed to be, I'm still learning how to navigate on this sight, and so sometimes I may not be getting the best results in my search bar.

Thanks man! I'm gonna be following your build pretty closely considering your a few steps ahead of me!
Awesome! We can help each out through it. I'm going the paint route first and then the weathering of the soft parts. Still have the jet pack and helmet to paint, but may actually weather the soft parts after the jet pack is done.

Honestly I looked at tons of pictures and thought that was the way it was supposed to be, I'm still learning how to navigate on this sight, and so sometimes I may not be getting the best results in my search bar.
Yeah unfortunately you can’t get approved without the return edges :(

Never hurts to ask before ya cut though!

Awesome! We can help each out through it. I'm going the paint route first and then the weathering of the soft parts. Still have the jet pack and helmet to paint, but may actually weather the soft parts after the jet pack is done.
I gotcha, I am jumping around trying to conquer as much as I can.(I'll probably end up weathering(the flight suit) and painting(armor) and assembling(gauntlets) today alone :lol:) I already have the jetpack painted, and I'll try to have some pictures posted soon!

Yeah unfortunately you can’t get approved without the return edges :(

Never hurts to ask before ya cut though!
Well dang :eek: Yeah, I'm not sure if i'll be seeking approval. I can always get another set of stomach and chest armor and paint those up real quick if I decide to go that route, but I will be asking and double checking more so than I already am going forward! I'll make sure to quote you in any questions so I can gain your insight going forward(I always want an extra pair of eyes) (y)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back