Blaster ROTJ EE3 help

newmagrathea

New Hunter
Hey guys,

I think this might be my first thread on here, I'm all over TheRPF. I've been collecting parts for building a ROTJ EE3 and I've come across a few issues.

1. Reference photos. I've found several, but they all seem to be from the same side (*See photo below for example). I'm looking for some of the other side, specifically for positioning the stock greebles.
  2. Scope mount blocks are the only part that I don't have, is there anyone that makes just that part and sells it? What is the material that we think it's made of in case I need to fabricate it myself?

This pic is one of the many that I have of the same side of the blaster, the only ones that I find of the other side seem to always be someones replica that they built. I don't remember where I got this photo, I hope they don't mind me using it.

jan-14-feb-14-089.jpg

Here is my parts list:
  • HandSchaub Webley (barrel cut short)
  • Dave the Bookie ROTJ barrel
  • Todd's Costumes T-track
  • Woodman stock
  • Invisible V8 model kit for the forward stock greeblies
  • 3d printed rear stock greeble (Am I correct that this is still an unknown part?)
  • F4E Phantom II model kit for the triple ejector rack greeblie that goes on the sides of the Webley
  • Model 7 Original 4 x 20 scope
Please educated me on anything that is missing or you think I might not have accounted for.

Thanks for any help

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back