ROTJ (ANH SE) Helmet Paint Up By FamousFett

Glad to see another ROTJ build. : )
They're my fave!
I only got done with my first one too, but I know a good looking piece when I see it.
You nailed it man!
Are you going to do another one soon?
Thanks bro! I really enjoyed this paint up, and I am about to do a ROTJ SE commission and then I'll be doing another rotj paint up after that one :)

FamousFett That really came together nicely. For some reason, with a RotJ paintup, I think it will look horrible right up until the end and then I see the final helmet and it completely changes how I perceive it. Again goes to show... The RotJ is a mystery to me. lol

Jayvee "deceptive" is a good way to put it.

FamousFett That really came together nicely. For some reason, with a RotJ paintup, I think it will look horrible right up until the end and then I see the final helmet and it completely changes how I perceive it. Again goes to show... The RotJ is a mystery to me. lol

Jayvee "deceptive" is a good way to put it.
Yeah that's a good way to put it, the helmet looks like a big mess at first but once it comes together I really like the look of it

Absolutely stunning. Never seen an ANH SE done before.
Thanks! I believe jayvees helmet he did is the same as this one? I guess it's still the ROTJ helmet is just has all of the extra wear and tear from the years of storage so I figured calling it ANH SE would be more appropriate haha

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back