ROTJ (ANH SE) Helmet Paint Up By FamousFett

jhfagan

Hunter
Glad to see another ROTJ build. : )
They're my fave!
I only got done with my first one too, but I know a good looking piece when I see it.
You nailed it man!
Are you going to do another one soon?

FamousFett

Hunter
Glad to see another ROTJ build. : )
They're my fave!
I only got done with my first one too, but I know a good looking piece when I see it.
You nailed it man!
Are you going to do another one soon?
Thanks bro! I really enjoyed this paint up, and I am about to do a ROTJ SE commission and then I'll be doing another rotj paint up after that one :)

RamSkirata

Hunter
FamousFett That really came together nicely. For some reason, with a RotJ paintup, I think it will look horrible right up until the end and then I see the final helmet and it completely changes how I perceive it. Again goes to show... The RotJ is a mystery to me. lol

Jayvee "deceptive" is a good way to put it.

FamousFett

Hunter
FamousFett That really came together nicely. For some reason, with a RotJ paintup, I think it will look horrible right up until the end and then I see the final helmet and it completely changes how I perceive it. Again goes to show... The RotJ is a mystery to me. lol

Jayvee "deceptive" is a good way to put it.
Yeah that's a good way to put it, the helmet looks like a big mess at first but once it comes together I really like the look of it

FamousFett

Hunter
Absolutely stunning. Never seen an ANH SE done before.
Thanks! I believe jayvees helmet he did is the same as this one? I guess it's still the ROTJ helmet is just has all of the extra wear and tear from the years of storage so I figured calling it ANH SE would be more appropriate haha