Replacement ROTJ ears/rangefinder for Hasbro Black Series Fett?

jhfagan

Active Hunter
Modding my Hasbro Black series Fett to ROTJ specs, and although I like the electronic display on the range finder, it's not ROTJ accurate.
Can someone point me to who makes/sells screen accurate ROTJ ears/rangefinder?

Also, as a side note I think it would be best to replace the visor with a darker one. I used a tinted face shield that I bought from Grainger and cut it to shape. All the ones from visor.com are too thick and wouldn’t fit so that’s why I went with that. It is 0.060” thick and works great. It takes some work but it is worth it IMO. If you decide not, I have the OEM one you can have that I will send pics tomorrow.

Also, as a side note I think it would be best to replace the visor with a darker one. I used a tinted face shield that I bought from Grainger and cut it to shape. All the ones from visor.com are too thick and wouldn’t fit so that’s why I went with that. It is 0.060” thick and works great. It takes some work but it is worth it IMO. If you decide not, I have the OEM one you can have that I will send pics tomorrow.
I may still take you up on the visor, as I was originally planning on applying some automotive window tint to the inside of mine to darken it a bit as well.
Would be easier to do it on the visor when it's removed, plus I don't have to cut anything. : )
Thanks for the ref to Eleven on the ears.
Messaged him.

Good deal. I’m on shift now but will be home tomorrow. I’ll get you those pics as soon as I can. Not sure if it has any scratches on it or not. Hopefully it will work for you.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back