Purchasing Earpieces?

Buckeye09

New Hunter
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums and hoping to get some guidance as I take on the task of making my first set of custom Mandalorian armor.

I've searched through the forums and haven't really found an answer to this, and I apologize if it's already been addressed. I'm making my first helmet (custom) using a combination of a couple tutorials I've found (one of which was Antman's cardboard tutorial, another found on Mandalorian Mercs). After the initial cardboard underlay is formed I plan on using fiberglass and bondo to finish the helmet. Since I no longer have access to a 3d printer, I'd like to purchase earpieces (both sides) that I can attach before painting. The main reason for this is I can't see any way for me to make them out of paper or cardboard without them looking sloppy. Does anyone have any insight as to where I can find them for sale? My wife has me on a pretty strict costume budget for this, and since I'm not building an actual Boba Fett replica it doesn't have to be official.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome Buckeye.
You could try to contact a member called Animefan. He makes some nice stuff and may sell ear pieces separately.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back