Pre-Pro sholder bell symbol

Predatormv

Well-Known Hunter
Is the skull logo on the pre-pro boba different that the one on the other versions? If so does anyone have a really good pic of it and/or know where I can get one?

E

Ego

Lookin' good there bud,

Looking at some of the other pics of it in my chronicles book though, I'd say that the symbol itself needs to be wider . . the head isn't quite that oblong I don't think.

Jer

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
Thanks Robert and Predatormv:D
Ego, how does this look, I just widened it in photoshop. I also changed the area around the "nose" as I looked closer at the pics.

MaxPlague

Well-Known Hunter
Once again, you da man Ely! Any pre-pro Fetts out there will be happy to have you around...of course, we're all pretty lucky you're here :)

By the way, thanks for the decals you've sent my way...they are GREAT!!!

E

Ego

Ely,

You get Jer Stamp Of Approval on that one now! (for whatever the hell that's worth! hahaha)

Looks sweet buddy!

Wish I was doing a prepro so I could use one!

Jer

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Looks great for all the pre-pro guys out there.I just noticed the similarity between the insignia on the top of the skull,and the chest decal symbol.Does anyone else see it ?

Steve

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
Yup, that's one of the first things I noticed. I used the same symbol from my chest emblems and just made a couple of modifications: shortened the bottom and lengthened the left "T".
Does this actually stand for something?

By the way, I made a couple already for Predatormv, and if anyone else is interested, PM me.

Ely