Pre-Pro Boba Fett Blaster Rifle Blueprints

LOL this is so simpleto build gona need to get myself an uzi nad lukes new hope saber never thought this was going to bo simple

Wow, that's some thread resurrection! It's not quite that simple, if you really want accuracy.

The flash is not the same one used by Luke... it's a Graflex, but a different model. There's also a lot of variation in models of Uzi, so you'd need to find one with the right features. Then there are the greeblies on it... I guess it all depends on how detailed a replica you want.

I've collected some of the parts. I've got a pretty close uzi that I think I can modify to get the rest of the way, and have the correct model graflex (I don't remember the part number but it's in this forum somewhere). I just need to actually do it :)

Yeah I thought this was an interesting assessment as well but nobody knows everything at the beginning right. All good “deathwatch2020” not your fault it is deceptively simple looking.

STGuy - I think I have all the parts I need to start this build. Maybe we can build them at the same time, working together? Let me know when you’re ready.

Later Brother

Yeah I thought this was an interesting assessment as well but nobody knows everything at the beginning right. All good “deathwatch2020” not your fault it is deceptively simple looking.

STGuy - I think I have all the parts I need to start this build. Maybe we can build them at the same time, working together? Let me know when you’re ready.

Later Brother

heh... my stuff's been sitting in a box for years. who knows when it will actually come out :)

my plan was to have all of Boba's guns displayed together. Someday...

I'd like to know the specific bits and decals used on the plate on the right side of the receiver above the grip, but I'm pretty sure we know everything else that was used on this thing. I've got the Paterson piece, I've got the pen-holder, I've got the Mitchell bits, I've got an Airsoft Uzi that's close enough the rest of the mods are simple, and I have an original Uzi stock that I'm anchoring to the internals of the main gun before closing things up.

I've e-mailed around to the various Graflex replica makers and so far no one's responded to my queries about making this version -- or even just leaving off the pieces on the version used for Luke's saber so I can mod things the rest of the way. I have a 1-3/8" brass drainpipe extension tube (the actual size of the Graflex -- the 1-1/2" diameter given in a lot of tutorials doesn't match photoscaling) and some templates so that's the outer tube taken care of, but the internals are a trickier proposition, and I'd rather get a good replica than try to scratch-build it all myself. *shrug*

--Jonah

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back