Blaster Pre-Pro #2 Sling Gun build

I’m thinking the elusive greeblie is a Michell speaker terminal maybe. I bought the newer ones which are too big.

The silhouette is similar.

Picture is a different version than “The Big Mother” speaker terminal.

Attachments

• 782F6C67-02E3-4D9D-87E3-3EBF9EBD32DC.jpeg
    782F6C67-02E3-4D9D-87E3-3EBF9EBD32DC.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 178
I’m thinking the elusive greeblie is a Michell speaker terminal maybe. I bought the newer ones which are too big.

The silhouette is similar.

Picture is a different version than “The Big Mother” speaker terminal.
My immediate guess was that it's a part from the Michell Reference Hydraulic Transcription Turntable too. That led to weeks of searching for spare parts, disassembly photos, ANYTHING that may present a clue. Nothing. Hopefully this information will surface somehow someday.

Looks fantastic man, nice work. This blaster has easily become my favorite Fett blaster. It's like the polar opposite of Han Solo's blaster to me

It looks great! The only point of discussion would be - shouldn't the arrow be recessed? That is the one part I need to change on my model that I have been putting off. The side wall of the upper receiver is thin and for it to be recessed it requires you to grind the back of the arrow plate down a ton.

It looks great! The only point of discussion would be - shouldn't the arrow be recessed? That is the one part I need to change on my model that I have been putting off. The side wall of the upper receiver is thin and for it to be recessed it requires you to grind the back of the arrow plate down a ton.

Hmm...when will your model be ready? ;-)

Yup you are absolutely right. I left the error there because I realized it far too late. Doh!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back