General Gauntlet Whipcord Housing - Free Download!

Cantina Dude

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Here’s something I’ve been working on for quite a while now that I’m excited to share! Using some extensive measurements from an example of the real part I have created an extremely accurate 3D model of the “whipcord housing” attached to the side of Boba Fett’s right hand gauntlet, incorporating every detail inside and out. It has been a lot of work to get just right, but it’s also been fun dialing in all the little details. Special thanks to Keegan for all his help on this project!

1715808425988.png

1715808438165.png

1715808467579.png

1715808477333.png

I have published the model for the whipcord housing up on Shapeways so people can order prints from there or download the model (you need to sign up for a free account with Shapeways and access the listing from a computer to see the download option - the mobile site doesn't include this feature) to print at home. Here is the part listing link:

Shapeways - Boba Fett Gauntlet Whipcord Housing

1715808406732.png

1715808414333.png

This model is being made available for use in your personal costume build. Selling of prints or molding and castings copies for sale, either by itself or as part of a gauntlet kit or set, is not allowed. Copying dimensions or details from this model to create a new model for use by a vendor is also not allowed. If these guidelines are not followed, the model will no longer be made available, so don't ruin it for everyone else. Again, personal use only, no vendors!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back