Jet Pack Pre-orders opened up for Anovos jetpacks

yeah they do seem to be shipping things now, or at least their current catalog. The big gamble now is, do we wait to see if Anovos 2.0 picks up the packs, or if its wiser to just toss another hundo or so in for something you can at least resell quick
I truly hate what this company and those who ran it have done to the Prop hobby as a whole though. it's really sad.

Hi everyone. I wanted to share an update.

So I decided to exchange my order of two jetpacks for store credit. I emailed them on May 14. Two days later they replied saying they can give me credit, just to confirm. That same day, May 16, I confirmed. Two days later, the 18, I get a respond that they've requested a digital gift card to be sent out and that my order of the jetpacks is now "closed". I do get the email for of the gift card but it's only for $400.

I emailed them back immediately asking why its only $400, not expecting a reply for another two days, which would be Friday the 20th. Friday comes along, nothing. And because the weekend was coming up, of course I wouldn't hear back from them for an additional two days.

That brings me to today, Monday the 23rd. As of writing this I still haven't heard back from them. I've attached screenshots of the emails. Curious to know what you guys think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220523-142126_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-142126_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20220523-142142_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-142142_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20220523-142150_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220523-142150_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 122
Update, it took a while but I did receive a second $400 digital gift card. And that's the end of that.
SilverBlueMando
Yeesh! Frustrating for sure. They failed at one company (Anovos). It sure looks like to me that its resurrected company "Denuo Novo" is not any better. Yeah, these guys are not gonna get my hard earned dollar. I don't really see how Anovos/Denuo Novo is any much better than "Bentley O'Toole"!
1654219087876.png

(Fans of Family Guy will appreciate that one!)
1654219128551.png

For those that don't know of Bentley O'Toole, here a link: Don't buy R2D2 or starwars prop from Bentley O'toole in AU

Best,
-Iron

I have been out of the loop for a while now and really don't know what is actually going on. I read several people requesting a refund and received store credit. I doubt They will ever make the JP but, Is it true I can receive a store credit. If so, how do I request it? Obviously I was ripped off but if I can receive something it will always be better than nothing.

I have been out of the loop for a while now and really don't know what is actually going on. I read several people requesting a refund and received store credit. I doubt They will ever make the JP but, Is it true I can receive a store credit. If so, how do I request it? Obviously I was ripped off but if I can receive something it will always be better than nothing.

I just recieved the "Jango Fett Kamino" helmet I ordered using store credit from the two Jet packs I ordered back in 2018. Just email them. Or check out my post above, I literally have screenshot of my email conversation with them.

I am still just waiting to get what I already paid for, BUT on a more positive note, it is good to finally hear something at all about this after so long.

so I just look on the website and they are taking pre orders for the jetpack again, but the price is $600. what does this mean for everyone that pre ordered for the $400 jetpack. Will we still receive one or do we have to pay an additional $200? Also has it really been 5 years lol, what a joke

so I just look on the website and they are taking pre orders for the jetpack again, but the price is $600. what does this mean for everyone that pre ordered for the $400 jetpack. Will we still receive one or do we have to pay an additional $200? Also has it really been 5 years lol, what a joke
Only those who put in a new order will pay the new price. Those who are waiting will get theirs at no additional cost. Patience is virtue.

JPA Aviation's made jetpacks commercially available for sale in 2021 but I cant get a Toy jetpack because manufacturing is extremally difficult and operantly harder than rocket science. I emailed Denuo Novo to see if they are still on track to ship this spring but they are not responding to my email. First email I have sent in over 4 years. Anyone hear differently?

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back