Jet Pack Pre-orders opened up for Anovos jetpacks

Very disappointed as well. It's kind of insulting when they advertise new products for the Trek franchise when they can't fill the orders they already have under a license it look like they no longer even carry.

As I mentioned before I am one of the "lucky" ones if that's even believable with anything regarding Anovos. They made an exception for me for whatever reason and let me use the credit of my order of 2 packs for a First Order TK bucket. I thought I could sell it and recoup some money back and didn't realize how many people are trying to sell those buckets and how cheap they sell for. Since I can't get anywhere near the amount I paid I decided that I'll use the bucket and get it painted in Chicago Bears art and bring it to games, tailgates and wherever else. I have no desire to do a FO TK build and this will also kind of be a troll at them in my own way lol. The word or rumor is that these packs aren't ever going to ship along with so many other orders that they've been doing the runaround with. I hope all that have dealt with this have been able to find closure in some way.

I bought the pre-order for a jetpack in late 2018 and after many attempts at contacting anovos and getting a straight answer all I get Is “items marked as pre-order will ship when ready” smh. Is it possible to get a refund? Or am I out $400?

I bought the pre-order for a jetpack in late 2018 and after many attempts at contacting anovos and getting a straight answer all I get Is “items marked as pre-order will ship when ready” smh. Is it possible to get a refund? Or am I out $400?
I think they way they do it is, they refund you in store credit. You can purchase any in stock item. They are a joke I can’t believe they are still around.

There is currently a new class action lawsuit that's gaining steam (separate from the 2020 one that a lot of people heard about). I can send you a link to the info if you want?

Store credit would be nice if I was a Star Trek fan
A suggestion that I'd recommend is to see if you can find someone who'd be interested in getting something Star Trek related that doesn't want to order from Anovos directly. Possibly finding a Star Trek forum to get the word out and do it as a trade or sell it at as discount? I was hoping I could recoup some money with the First Order TK bucket I got with my 2 jet pack order credit but they only sell on eBay for $200 or less currently and Anovos charges $675. Worth a shot to try and get something out of them before they go belly up because from what I've been told they won't have to give anyone their money back since they aren't an LLC company. Someone can probably correct me if I'm wrong.

For those disappointed Rocketpack people, read these FAQs if you haven't seen these elsewhere already.

There's potential that you might actually get something.

Who knows.

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back