Jet Pack Pre-orders opened up for Anovos jetpacks

I got this in the email box today too. I had put in for one pre order for the Boba Fett variant jetpack kit. So if anyone is watching numbers, I'm one of them too. I saw this news tonight and at first was excited. It was nice to have some kind of news. Any news. Default reaction. Then I said more hmmms to myself. I'm in no hurry for mine and will see it through. If it's weight and accuracy will be excellent as expected, I'll be quite happy. But I'd sure love to see this get into anyone's hands at this point.

idk whats more annoying.. the fact it got pushed back another year, or the fact the wording makes it sound tentative at best :confused:

Exactly, and the vagueness makes me question that since this took priority over other orders that everything else that's shown in the image will also be a priority in shipping out further delaying the packs. This has just been a nightmare. I was soooooo close to starting the refund process but now I'm back to the whole "maybe we'll get our packs" mode. I'm ready to startup a therapy chatroom if anyone's interested lol.

I'm thinking that if they don't have it tweaked and upgraded by now, they never will.... Maybe that's part of the canned response they give everyone ??
I'm guessing that if anyone ever receives their pack, they could auction it to the highest bidder and make some good money !!! If anyone actually receives one ???

Haven't they been working on this for over 9 years even before Anovos got the Disney license? It's like, common guys if you haven't gotten it straight maybe it's time to throw in the towel.

Exactly, and the vagueness makes me question that since this took priority over other orders that everything else that's shown in the image will also be a priority in shipping out further delaying the packs. This has just been a nightmare. I was soooooo close to starting the refund process but now I'm back to the whole "maybe we'll get our packs" mode. I'm ready to startup a therapy chatroom if anyone's interested lol.

Normally Id suggest them offering something additional so as to help make up for the delay, such as a 2nd option on the style on the rocket head so as to match the one in ESB and the casting in ROTJ.. but Ive so little confidence in them being able to deliver this kit this year as it is, if at all, that I wouldn’t want them to risk delaying over yet another thing
Im hanging on tentatively because of what this thing is supposed to be and that level of accuracy is important to me, but one more delay or other such bad occurrence and im out

Last edited:
Hey shteymetal247, let me know if you start that therapy thread. I think I'd be in at this point. haha ;) Find humor in it is the best defense for me. For as long as I can...

Guys did I miss something? I'm trying to log in but I'm seeing this about a "previous version" of anovos. So if I make a new account, what happens with my pre-orders that I paid for?
20190910_100758.jpg
20190910_100758.jpg

Anyone get their packs yet? :lol: Just a reminder that the 80th shipping window started yesterday. Whomever gets the first one (if they ever ship) be sure to let us know if the beacon is hollow so the people that have light kits know whether or not if we need to order up a hollow one from MachineCraft. My apologies go out to anyone who has chosen to completely put their order out of mind based on how stressful this has been. I know I've tried.

Anyone get their packs yet? :lol: Just a reminder that the 80th shipping window started yesterday. Whomever gets the first one (if they ever ship) be sure to let us know if the beacon is hollow so the people that have light kits know whether or not if we need to order up a hollow one from MachineCraft. My apologies go out to anyone who has chosen to completely put their order out of mind based on how stressful this has been. I know I've tried.

I am pretty sure based off what we've seen the beacon will not be hollow. But i've got one on the way myself so I can evaluate what the packs need and get an upgrade kit offered up.

And now for something completely different!

oh wait.. no.. it’s just more of the same
Q3 2020 might as well mean we’re not seeing it in 2020 at all with the history this company has :rolleyes:

What a complete joke
View attachment 184257

Not sure there's anything good that comes out of this but at the very least they gave us a new update and not keep us in limbo. Can you tell I like to keep things positive? I'm going to do my best to try and keep this out of mind but will still follow this thread till the end for any emotional support you all need lol

And now for something completely different!

oh wait.. no.. it’s just more of the same
Q3 2020 might as well mean we’re not seeing it in 2020 at all with the history this company has :rolleyes:

What a complete joke
View attachment 184257
They're pretty rubbish.
Remember Summer 18? Hahaha. Losers.

Does their quarter system even work like that? For some reason I seem to think that historically their quarter system has worked one quarter late, i.e. what I think of as the first quarter of the new year is what they view as the fourth quarter of the preceding year, or something like that.

Or is my memory playing tricks on me again? Regardless, currently these packs are shown as:

Q3 2020 (end of quarter)*

These products are estimated to become available during this quarter

*Expected dates are only estimates and are subject to change without notice.

To me that means Q4, not Q3. That is assuming they come this year at all. I am reading about guys who are just getting items for which they have been waiting four and five years and we have been waiting only half of that time.

Anyway, whatever. This is the current link: STAR WARS™ Product Availability Update - 2020

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back