Jet Pack Pre-orders opened up for Anovos jetpacks

Kdogg211187

Hunter
STAR WARS Mandalorian™ Jet Pack Kit | ANOVOS Productions LLC

You can now pre-order JP kits from Anovos for either Z-6 or JT-12 jetpack kits. The pictures they have on their website show them fully painted but don't let that fool you, they will come in kit form and painting is done by the buyer.

There is a good discussion thread of the packs started by Art Andrews some time ago found here. It's more focused on the Boba pack though (no Jango love?). From what I gather these are built from 3D scans of the originals. The Z-6 pack scanned from the ROTJ (and subsequently the SE pack). So not sure if that will work for you kamino pack lovers. The Arena pack I assume is also scanned from the original.

Anovos' delivery times haven't really been the greatest. I have a buddy who ordered an OT TK kit in March 2016 and is still waiting on it so who knows when these will ship out. I'd definitely be interested in a review and some detailed pics if anyone were to ever actually get one.

Its 1 kit to build either or you get all the parts. The jango pack is built off the boba pack. The Kamino pack would be built as an ROTJ pack with out the weathering, the arena pack is the same pack base with extra pieces on and a few caps to cover things up, like where the thrusters would have been on the sides...

I have heard nothing but bad news from people in my Squad who've ordered from Anovos. My buddy ordered a FOTK and waiting 2 years just for it to be cancelled (or delayed for like the 7th time, who knows anymore). There are so many great jetpack sellers on these forums who you don't have to wait 2 years just to try to get your money back, and most of them will offer them painted as well (which Anovos will NOT).

As far as I'm concerned, Anovos can stuff it, and I hope the awesome Fett-heads who frequent these boards will avoid them as well. Save your money, save your sanity, and save your time. Order from a TDH seller.

Its 1 kit to build either or you get all the parts. The jango pack is built off the boba pack. The Kamino pack would be built as an ROTJ pack with out the weathering, the arena pack is the same pack base with extra pieces on and a few caps to cover things up, like where the thrusters would have been on the sides...

Were there any major differences between Jango kamino and the ROTJ/SE pack? Is the difference only in paint scheme? Were there any physical damage that was present in ROTJ/SE that isnt there in Jango Kamino? Just curious (and not even for myself reawlly) if you could order the Z-6 option and just paint it up like Kamino and be approvable.

I have heard nothing but bad news from people in my Squad who've ordered from Anovos. My buddy ordered a FOTK and waiting 2 years just for it to be cancelled (or delayed for like the 7th time, who knows anymore). There are so many great jetpack sellers on these forums who you don't have to wait 2 years just to try to get your money back, and most of them will offer them painted as well (which Anovos will NOT).

As far as I'm concerned, Anovos can stuff it, and I hope the awesome Fett-heads who frequent these boards will avoid them as well. Save your money, save your sanity, and save your time. Order from a TDH seller.

I wholeheartedly agree.

But for those out there that want what is said to be the most accurate jp outside of the actual screen used prop it is definitely an option (not an option I would personally consider but nonetheless an option). If they can stomach the wait time.

I never said they did, but given experiences that people in my garrison have had, they will never get any money from me.

I never said they did, but given experiences that people in my garrison have had, they will never get any money from me.
Its just the same thing every time someone posts something about a pre order and Anovos. Several people talk about their friend or someone on another site waiting a while for stuff. How about all the good experiences and products. How about we talk about how bad ass the thing is and how it like the EFX helmet is a screen accurate part....Thats what WE'RE all about here. At least thats what alot of people talk about being about.

Stating that you wouldnt order from them does nothing but up your post count, and derail the thread.

My post was more to just let other Jango builders know that this exists and the benefits of the 2 pack kits. Especially for the arena kit, there are less builders of that one in comparison to the Z-6 pack so having yet another option to consider is always good.

The wait time will most likely be long imo but that is for any potential buyers to determine if that is worth it for them.

Its just the same thing every time someone posts something about a pre order and Anovos. Several people talk about their friend or someone on another site waiting a while for stuff. How about all the good experiences and products. How about we talk about how bad ass the thing is and how it like the EFX helmet is a screen accurate part....Thats what WE'RE all about here. At least thats what alot of people talk about being about.

Stating that you wouldnt order from them does nothing but up your post count, and derail the thread.

If people want to order it more power to them. If it ends up looking like the prototype, that's great too. For me, I would rather help out someone from the boards by purchasing from them. I would love to see the EFX helmet make it to market, but forgive me if I am not optimistic that the paint scheme is going to be worth what I expect to be a premium price tag for it.
As for the comment about post count, I couldn't care less about what my post count is. I am just voicing my opinion.

Last edited:
its a tempting kit, accurate and a great price, id just hate waiting for it for a ridiculous amount of time like some other people have waited on anovos stuff

I am not going to address ANOVOS’ history or issues, only the pack. There have been amazing packs throughout the history of this community and still are. Given the reference available to us our artists have produced some stunning fan sculpts. What makes this different? Access. Pure and simple. The access ANOVOS has been given due to its license is unparalleled. We have had multiple helmets with lineage back to the originals but nothing in terms of the pack or armor. At best, there was one rough measurement floating around in the “elitist” cliques years ago that some based entire pack builds on (none that were ever publicly available) but that pale to insignificance when compared to ANOVOS scanning an original pack.

Should you support a company with a shaky track record or support local artist here within the community? Well... that isn’t really the question at all. Does accuracy matter to you? How much? Those are the questions. If it matters the offering from ANOVOS is unparalleled and likely never to be bested. Might you have to wait a while for it? Sure. Is it worth that wait? Considering there is no alternative if you answers to the above questions were that accuracy matters the most then you know what your next step should be.

I ordered ten... and no I am not exaggerating.

I ordered one yesterday! It looked great at Wondercon. Now I just need to find the tread for the ROTJ paint colors and stencils so I can have that ready whenever it happens to arrive. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Im really torn over whether to order one of these right now or not. I literally came right down to hitting the submit order button before taking a minute and stopping myself.. Were it a situation of paying a simple down payment, Id probably have no issue what so ever jumping in on this, and hell, even though the price is much lower than I was expecting it to be and is right in line with or better priced than some of fan sculpts here.. but the fact they want payment in full for a pre-order with a far off estimated ship date, and have such a shaky history about meeting those projected shipping dates.. it just makes me very leery
Its an absolutely beautiful pack though

The chance to get an extremely accurate, 3D scan of the actual prop like Andrews mentioned was to good to pass up. If this does not do well in regards to sale, Anovos might likely never offer it again and the chance to own it is gone. My ROTJ Boba Fett mannequin has been standing around jetpack less for about a year. So waiting another 6 months to a year is not a concern for me. Having the option to do a payment plan extended up to 6 months is also an easy way to deal with Anovos delivery timeline. Instead of giving them all my money up front and waiting, I can take my time the same way they do.

Im really torn over whether to order one of these right now or not. I literally came right down to hitting the submit order button before taking a minute and stopping myself.. Were it a situation of paying a simple down payment, Id probably have no issue what so ever jumping in on this, and hell, even though the price is much lower than I was expecting it to be and is right in line with or better priced than some of fan sculpts here.. but the fact they want payment in full for a pre-order with a far off estimated ship date, and have such a shaky history about meeting those projected shipping dates.. it just makes me very leery
Its an absolutely beautiful pack though
I thought i saw the payment plan option?

I thought i saw the payment plan option?
Oh no, they do have 3-6mo payment plans, but no plans offer anything like half down now, the remainder upon completion and ready to ship date kinda option. Anovos still ends up with the full payment in hand well in advance of any projected project completion date. Im simply not a fan of that kind of practice with companies that have such a documented history of shipping so much later than actually predicted. I like it when a company has more incentive to meet their deadlines in order to receive full payment on orders. The good thing is though that Anovos does actually eventually ship things, so at least they have that over EFX or whoever

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back