Post your costume weapons here!

bobas partner

New Hunter
Post your custume weapons here!

title says it all. just want to get some idea's for my own arsanel and just to see a lot of great weapons.:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my latest blaster. It's a Nerf PM series variant which turned out better than I expected although I'm not done weathering it yet however...

newestpmseriesblaster1gw9.jpg

here are my custom weapons
first is my sniper rifle
sniper1-1.gif

the same weapon but in a short range mode
sigma5.gif

my back rifle (attaches to my back armor plate)
customsniperrifle.gif

and my side arm
weathered2.gif

Looks cool. Is that some kind of rotary blaster or something? I've got the plans on how to make one of those but haven't gotten around to making my own-yet. Earlier I was referring to the (I believe) rifle that attaches to your back. That's the one I really, really liked alot and was wondering how you created it. Is it totally built from scratch or did you just have to add to a smaller toy rifle or airsoft etc? I've been searching for a similar way to build a sniper rifle that's tiny and fragile looking-like a Verpine shatter-gun... "They don't bounce" pretty much sums up how delicate they are!!!

I think i know what rifle you talking about is it the one an arc trooper had, look like a mini aircraft flank gun?

Quad.jpg

Base of my rifle, Nerf Firefly with just a mini gun barrels attached or will be tomorrow. Basically my mando idea is going to be a Support/Heavy Trooper.

There ya go-I'd love to make (or have the skill to make) a blaster rig like that one. I have a tutorial somewhere I think on how to make a similar rotary blaster like that with a cordless drill(thrashed and unuseable in the future though) to turn the barrels etc...

Not finished but this is my custom ill be finishing up this week, just a quick photoshop on how ill look in the end :D
mandomini.jpg

Actually, this gives me an idea for my own armor. I wanted to make a rotary blaster that could be held one handed, and this certaintly works. might try something ab it different, but that looks great!

Seems to me that I found a really decent tutorial on making one of these monsters, but I'm not exactly certain where. I think it was HV&M's blasters etc section on their forum, but don't quote me on that. I'll try and find it for you when I get a chance...And it really didn't cost a great deal to make, nor was it an overly complicated build. I actually thought I could do a good job on it, and that doesn't happen that often so you can be sure it's fairly idiot proof! :lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back