- I've got two fans, one pointing down and one to the visor plus its 4AA battery pack.
- I've got a little padding (my head is so big I can't have much)
- I've got two microphones hooked up to a "Super Stereo Kit" which amplifies noises outside the bucket, plus its 3AA battery pack.
- Connected to the super stereo is a bluetooth transmitter and that connects to wireless earbuds.
- Lastly is a microphone that is wired to a speaker in my ammo belt side pouch. (It was wireless but it was interfering with my Super Stereo microphones)