Post a picture of the inside of your bucket with all the gadgets you have

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
20170517_224831_HDR.jpg
  • I've got two fans, one pointing down and one to the visor plus its 4AA battery pack.
  • I've got a little padding (my head is so big I can't have much)
  • I've got two microphones hooked up to a "Super Stereo Kit" which amplifies noises outside the bucket, plus its 3AA battery pack.
  • Connected to the super stereo is a bluetooth transmitter and that connects to wireless earbuds.
  • Lastly is a microphone that is wired to a speaker in my ammo belt side pouch. (It was wireless but it was interfering with my Super Stereo microphones)

IMG_20170517_204434.jpg

I have RF lights battery on the left in a 9V box w/switch. Vented box on left is RF servo relays. RF radio receiver to the right of that. Above that one of the 9v battery boxes for the servo. Then a pair of fans, on each side of the casio circuit board cast, pointing up. They blow across the top of my head and down the visor. On the right the other servo battery and the larger switched battery pack is for the fans. Painted black using flat black acrylic paint. Sounds like a lot of batteries but my helmet is very light; illustration board sides and styrofoam dome.

Styrofoam dome? I'd be interested on hearing how you managed that. Whittle it from one of those craft store foam balls?

Sent from my SM-G930T

2 fans, servo and light kit, baseball helmet padding. a band of velcro anchoring each piece of electronics for ease of adjustment.

f7a541a56acac142d1964b9a1fed7d15.jpg

[*]I've got two microphones hooked up to a "Super Stereo Kit" which amplifies noises outside the bucket, plus its 3AA battery pack.
[*]Connected to the super stereo is a bluetooth transmitter and that connects to wireless earbuds.

i would be very interested to hear about your set up. hearing anything outside the bucket is borderline impossible.

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back