Post a pic of you and your Fett

22904731_1752859288072168_127564164715663595_o.jpg

02DEF846-C612-431A-9E10-4048C3391729.jpeg
First time posting! Been putting the costume together for about two years now, finally wore it out for The Last Jedi premiere! It’s not 501st and still gotta upgrade/fix some things, but super happy with how it’s turned out with the budget I was working with! (Me and my dad).

Sadly only pic I have with what appears neon green looking armor. Bad lighting, not finished and I'm not as professional looking as many of you but here goes.... 5'10" 175 (yes yes I'm WAY out of shape these days at 40)

fett.jpg

I threw my armor on a mannequin at 6' and it fits so much better. Probably because the mannequin doesn't have a beer belly like I do!!

IMG_4534.JPG

Last edited:
My jetpack harness is actually the lifting belt that goes around the belly so it does help when I tighten that up to where I almost can't breath. Not sure where all that belly goes when I do that but it slims be down just a bit lol

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back