Post a pic of you and your Fett

AdamFett007

New Hunter
Hey guys!! I'm a returning memeber. I'm hoping to really get going a a ESB Fett sometime in 2017, so I figured gathering resources would be a great idea for now while other things fall into place. So, I am wondering if you all could post a picture of you in your Fett costume with a side note of your height and weight. I'm 6'2 and I know that I for sure need to lose some weight before I can get into a Fett costume. Thanks guys!! Adam

E32C5F63-CA48-489A-B414-2E3809CC0567_zpswcf5nrwd.jpg

6' 195

Sent from my iPhone

Ihttps://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn....=3390e601a7bedf125890291a0a5dafe6&oe=58EDC8AD

I've got the height down pretty good, but I've gotta add a little weight. ;)

How tall are you? There is some speculation as to the height of Jeremy Bulloch. From what I've gathered on the interwebs is that Jeremy claimed he was 6' or 6' 1" when being filmed in ESB but it looks to me that either he is becoming more one with the earth as he ages or he lied because to me he looks more like 5'10" .....Or maybe he meant he was 6'1" with the suit on!!! Oh game changer!

I’m 5’11” barefoot now. 17 years ago when I first started Boba costuming, I was 6’ even. But I’ve lost an inch over the years. I’m 44 years old now – it’s true people shrink as they age, or maybe years of the jetpack compressing my spine has done it. Don’t know. LOL

That picture was taken in 2015, but I first met Jeremy in 1998, back when I was still 6’, and he was eye to eye back then, as he basically is today. He’s likely shrunk with age like everyone else does. He probably WAS 6’ or 6’1” when they filmed the movies.

I’m 5’11” barefoot now. 17 years ago when I first started Boba costuming, I was 6’ even. But I’ve lost an inch over the years. I’m 44 years old now – it’s true people shrink as they age, or maybe years of the jetpack compressing my spine has done it. Don’t know. LOL

That picture was taken in 2015, but I first met Jeremy in 1998, back when I was still 6’, and he was eye to eye back then, as he basically is today. He’s likely shrunk with age like everyone else does. He probably WAS 6’ or 6’1” when they filmed the movies.

Really great information! Thanks for sharing!

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back