Please Help - Need Helmet Paint Information

azheat01

Active Hunter
I am about to start painting my Boba Fett, ROTJ, armor and helmet. I do not have an airbrush, and was wondering if anyone can provide any advice on which off-the-shelf spray paint and colors worked the best (Krylon, Rustoleoum, etc).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

azheat01

Active Hunter
Please Help - Need Paint Information

I am about to start painting my Boba Fett, ROTJ, armor and helmet. I do not have an airbrush, and was wondering if anyone can provide any advice on which off-the-shelf spray paint and colors worked the best (Krylon, Rustoleoum, etc).

Thanks.

pennywise

Well-Known Hunter

Thanks.

Use the "search" function. Your question has already been answered 1000 times before.

Mike M.

Well-Known Hunter
Community Staff
like the others have said, use the search option, or you can be like me. i'm waiting patiently because i know affo$ recently got himself a set of fp v2 rotj that he'll be putting together another fine list of spray paint colors for us to learn from his wisdom.