"pimp my helmet" X P

He is just saying that you could come up with a cool helmet idea by adding different things other than the standard stalk and RF, kinda like the marine helmets from alien, or the starship trooper helms.Maybe a camera on the side or a built in light(not taped ,but made to look like it is part of it.I really dig customs, and would really like to see and idea like this.
My god give him some slack, as he sounds young, and is just trying to come up with a cool custom idea.
Not everyone is anal when it comes to a costume.
Keep truckin along with your ideas sponge, hell you may one day create a helmet that people will slobber over.

Mr. Sponge, a flashlight on the bucket sounds good, and the walkie talkie for communication too. You are going to need to really secure the visor so that a BB doesn't come through and hit your eyes. I would suggest getting a walkie talkie with an external headset. That way you can talk and be heard , but you don't have another piece of equipment strapped to your helmet making your head a bigger target. Again, be careful with BB's. Doctor's can't replace eyes yet, so take care of the only 2 you've got.

Oh, summing else, wot you say to us Yanks may need translation if it resembles Cockney rhyming slang. :lol: Apples and pairs. (y)

Just a reminder for the Brits-
Fifa World Cup rankings:
USA #5
England #10:lol:

wickedbeard said:
He is just saying that you could come up with a cool helmet idea by adding different things other than the standard stalk and RF, kinda like the marine helmets from alien, or the starship trooper helms.Maybe a camera on the side or a built in light(not taped ,but made to look like it is part of it.I really dig customs, and would really like to see and idea like this.
My god give him some slack, as he sounds young, and is just trying to come up with a cool custom idea.
Not everyone is anal when it comes to a costume.
Keep truckin along with your ideas sponge, hell you may one day create a helmet that people will slobber over.

cheers, ill send in some pics and you can tell me how to improve it like using something other that tape that is strong and durable etc

MandalorFett said:
Mr. Sponge, a flashlight on the bucket sounds good, and the walkie talkie for communication too.
You are going to need to really secure the visor so that a BB doesn't come through and hit your eyes. I would suggest getting a walkie talkie with an external headset. That way you can talk and be heard , but you don't have another piece of equipment strapped to your helmet making your head a bigger target. Again, be careful with BB's. Doctor's can't replace eyes yet, so take care of the only 2 you've got.

Oh, summing else, wot you say to us Yanks may need translation if it resembles Cockney rhyming slang. :lol: Apples and pairs. (y)

Just a reminder for the Brits-
Fifa World Cup rankings:
USA #5
England #10:lol:

ok 1st i see wer your comin from with visor so ill try and change it, 2nd the walky talky isnt actually taped to my helmet its just the light, 3rd my accent is completely doncaster : P and 4th.... lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back