Out of Spruce Green paint...

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
I've just checked about six stores in my area, and no one carries the Rustoleum Satin Spruce paint anymore. Does anyone remember exactly what store line still carries it? Would someone be willing to buy me a couple cans and mail them to Colorado?

-OR-

Is there an acrylic airbrush color that's been decided on as a match for the ROTJ color scheme?

Dude...I wish I can help but I can send a few cans of Blue & Silver! :lol:
Really...If you have a part# or a sku# I can check my warehouse to see if that is a stocking item. If I don't...I hope others here can use those #'s to check in thier area.

BUMPbaBUMPBUMPBUMP.

After searching local hardware stores and sifting through my spraypaint inventory (43 cans), I'm still at a loss as to what color of paint to use for the armor. And time's a-wastin'...

Rustoleum Spruce Green paint is obsolete, I think. Is there an alternative, maybe a Testor's acrylic?

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Do you still need the SPRUCE GREEN spray can? If I'm not mistaken I have already sent you a PM. but you never answered back. PM me if you still need them..

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back