One of ours has fallen...

I am so sorry. What an absolutely fun, positive person who I am so glad to have met. You will of course be missed....but you will also be celebrated. Thank you for being our friend.

Oh, this sucks. Ah damn it. Nick and Graeme, I will never forget the laughter with you two at DCon06. You guys were always smiling, laughing, thoughly enjoying yourselves. I remember taking pics of you two, Arc Commander and Boba Fett. Awesome, then you took off your lids and I saw for the first time, the smiles I would see all weekend.

Every single time I saw you two, it was 100% fun!

I remember goofing off with you two when I was dressed as Batman. I didn't get any pics of it, but I remember just a lot of good natured fun.

You will need to be strong Graeme, very strong. There isn't anything I can say that will make things better. Hold tight to your memories and share them often. I've lost those that I loved, the pain doesn't go away, it just hurts less in time.

I remember last year being bummed because you two couldn't come to DCon. ******!! I also remember almost being able to buy Nick's Arc Commander armor. Now, I really wish I could've.

I lost a good friend last Fall. We will be honoring his memory at DCon this year.

As we will with your brother. He was one heckuva cool guy.

Be Strong Graeme.

-Rex

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back