*Official* "Please introduce yourself" thread

Hi guys, my name is josh and i sometimes go by the name lagecy on x-box live and such i am 19 and live in Michigan , ive always been a fan of star wars and after seeing alot of great costumes on this website, im amazed.Good work to all of you, im looking forward to making mine own after i finish my assassins creed outfit. This is a really cool website full of alot of talented people and i hope to get to know alot of you sincerely lagecy =).

Welcome to TDH new members. Remember to use the search button a lot. It's the fastest way to find info on a subject you're interested in. (y)

Hello. My name is Mike. I live in Fishers, IN. I work for a pharmaceutical company. I've been working on my ROTJ SE Boba for about 9 months. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the wisdom of many of you. Thanks. I placed some pics on the Picture Gallery.

I submitted for my 501st entry over the weekend and am awaiting the verdict. Hopefully, those of you in the Legion will see me soon!

Mike

After being on so many boards I have made it here. You all come very highly recomended for the Mandos... (wonder why...;))

Any way, Hey yall!

Currently working on info for a bud for Jango, and well... Reserching an ESB Fett for myself.

Not new to building, some might know me from the BSN and the FISD, I own a set of TE2, as well as a set of TM TK armor. I am also pretty proud of my ESB Vader and my ROTJ Bikerscout. I am just as proud of the Vader one off helmet I own. I am finishing up with the Snow Scout concept costume to round out Star Wars stuff..

I have a Ghostbuster, and am working on a Sentai type costume for my kids. My son has his own TB gear, and future plans include working out a Samurai Vader armor. That should stop traffic here!

So, I am off to trim plastic and troop when I can. Looking forward to talking to you guys!

Hi everyone,

thought i should also use this thread to introduce myself a little better.

I am 36 and my RL name is Felix. I come from germany and live in Neu-Ulm there.
SW got me from episode VI when i went to the cinema with my dad.
Never lost me and i will complete that Mando variant sometime..;-)
Played SWG about 20 months until NGE when i quit. Wasnt the best change in my opinion. Never completed the Mando there...
Love to be cause I am really impressed by all the people and stuff here on the forums.

Yours
Felix

Hello everyone

My name is Chris im 23 yrs old and from Danielsville Georgia..Im self employed with rental property and soon to be a online gun store once me and my buddy get our dealers license.As you can tell from the avatar I think Kal Skirata is very cool and would like to make a costume of him cause we all know that Mando's are the elite of the galaxy..

Thanx for lookin

Hi everyone!
My name is Heidi. I'm 24 years old from El Paso, Texas. I'm an advisor for Texas Tech University. My twin sister and I are currently working on a female Boba Fett (ROTJ style)costume for me. She's working on the rocket pack and I'm working on pretty much everything else. :)
By the way, I just want you all to know that you have been sooo informative and helpful for my project. I'm very impressed by the vast amount of knowlege everyone has on Boba, Jango, and even Zam!
I was going to just do a custom Mandalorian armor set, but I decided a custom fem Fett would just be cooler. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or even products for sale to help my project, please message me. I can always use some help!

ok ill have a go

my name is Jan Fredrik and im from Norway (for those who dont know were it is, find england on a map and go a bit north:rolleyes)
im 18 years old and have been a star wars fan for at least 14 of them. i go to an international school here in norway and are planning for a millitary career after that. im currently working on my first star wars armor with a couple of friends. the dented helmet has really helped us with this project. in all of the star wars universe, it is the mando culture that i love the most, so i wanted to make a mandoish armor, but i also love the baldur's gate series and heavy plate armor there so there will be some characteristics from those series in my finished product:lol:

looking forward to some real mando talks with you guys

creon

Well, my name is Dustin, I'm 19, and I live in northern California. I've been a Fett fan for as long as I can remember, so when my friend and I decided we were going to do some costuming, there really was never a thought of creating anything else.

I can tell this is a great community, so I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and sharing my progress as I go. Haven't actually started yet, but I will very soon... and I can't wait.

Hi, My name is Pedro Hernández, I'm from Colombia (South America) and I'm 23 year old.

I'm Software Engineer and I'm a 2nd Year Medicine Student, I'm a magician padawan, and I really like cosplay.

I practiced martial arts for a long time, and when I saw Episode I Darth Maul blow my head with his movements !!!! and for a while I have been thinking about cosplay Darth Maul but here in Colombia it's difficult to find a place where you can get accurate stuff for costumes, so, people need to make the costumes for their own.

For this year, I thought I could have cosplay The Joker (from TDK) and do some magic presentations, but was hard to find and identical pattern for the shirt and tie (that without mention the shoes :wacko), so I think I'll do next halloween, and if I got the money maybe Darth Maul or Cloud Strife.

I'm pretty glad to be here with people who wants to wear accurate costumes, I would like to contribute giving ideas, etc. like all you have been doing and we all get our costumes like we always wanted.

Hi my name is Scott, and I am from the Isle of Man in the UK.

I mainly collect stormtrooper helmets, but have recently developed an interest in Boba Fett...hence my arrival to this great forum!!

As I am new, I have many questions, but will try to do my research first.

So HI ALL:cheers

ok guess its my turn, my names john,well my middle name is cody so thats were i got my name,neways im 17 and i live in NC im pieceing together my kit now, just a few bits left to get,im obviously still in school,i love to write,im currnetly writing a story,idk if im gona go for a book or a novel yet,its all mando so its definatly kicking some ***, in my town im the Mand'alor of the mandalorians neo regiment,its a club i kinda started but it grew,wasnt really prepared for it but hey im not complaining they're all good friends. im hopeing to major in graphic design and minor in theator,i desisgned the costumes for my school's play once so makeing costumes is kinda a hobby i just recently joined TDH theres definatly a since of family here which is pretty kool. i love SW always have always will there nothing better ,my dad got me into it at a young age.idr when ive known SW all my life.

little bit about me

My Name Is Matt im 25 I live in Texas I have been in to prop building for about a year now I begen to get into the prop world through my Friend and mentor Mr spideyfett who also introduced me to TDH

I have been a long time Collector of The Punisher and Predator I am also currently working on a full Predator costume and hoping soon once that is complete i can start on my very own Mandalorian.

I look forward to meeting people on the board and hoping to make friends and learn more about what all it takes to build and create a great mandalorian suit and offer whatever advice and knowledge i have to anyone on the board.

feel free to Pm

=) Matt

little bit about me

My Name Is Matt im 25 I live in Texas I have been in to prop building for about a year now I begen to get into the prop world through my Friend and mentor Mr spideyfett who also introduced me to TDH

I have been a long time Collector of The Punisher and Predator I am also currently working on a full Predator costume and hoping soon once that is complete i can start on my very own Mandalorian.

I look forward to meeting people on the board and hoping to make friends and learn more about what all it takes to build and create a great mandalorian suit and offer whatever advice and knowledge i have to anyone on the board.

feel free to Pm

=) Matt

Bout time.. :D

Hello everybody, my real name's Dylan. I've been here for a little bit but I thought I'd tell a little about myself. I'm 18, I live in the thumb of Michigan about an hour north of Detroit. I'm currently in transition between high school and college. I live on a farm, with a butt load of animals. I play video games, watch sci fi, read comics pretty much anything that falls under the nerd category. Hmmmmm......lets see......I guess I like Mandalorians just a bit.

Awesome, more Texas guys. Welcome Matt...and we won't hold it against you that you're friends with Spidey...:lol:

J/K...Under Alex's talented guidance, you'll rock your Mando.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back