Official Jet Pack Symbols

As soon as I get a go ahead from Mirax H and everyone is fine with the sizes and the look, I'll start a sign-up thread with prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for a set of Jango's. I know your starting a new thread when ready but I just want to make sure I'm on the list:)

~Bobby

Here's pics of my Jango symbols that I just applied today. I give these babies (y) (y) They were super easy to apply, they look great, the size is perfect for my MLC pack, they don't look like decals, and did I mention they were easy? Great job on these Ely!

124-2473_IMG.JPG

124-2474_IMG.JPG

124-2475_IMG.JPG

124-2476_IMG.JPG

124-2477_IMG.JPG

124-2478_IMG.JPG

MiraxH, even without the decals your pack looks awesome:love
Glad I could make a small contribution on it.

I'll try to make a sign-up thread soon, for the Jango and ROTJ decals. The size of your pack may be a factor, though.
The sizes are based on Mardon's pack, but I know there are many other packs out there. The sizes for Jango decals are posted in an earlier post I had, and you can compare the pics I posted for the ROTJ. DV1 has a GA pack and I'm waiting to see how the ROTJ ones look on those.

I still need more input on what color(s) to use for ESB, matte white for the logo BF posted? What about the lines?

Ely

There was a lot of interest in these so I wanted to do a run of the ROTJ and Jango Fett jet pack symbols.
Prices for these shipped (US)are:
ROTJ set: $7.00
Jango set:$6.00
I take pay-pal at this address: forpoopinsilly@aol.com
Please include your TDH name and which set(s) you want.

I wish I could offer them cheaper, but it takes some time for me to finish them because they are a pain to weed.
If you are still interested, let me know here.
The sizes again for the ROTJ set are:
TANK TOPS: .5" height
MIDDLE TOP: .42" X 1.5"
MIDDLE BOTTOM: .3" X .84"
LEFT BOTTOM: .28" X 1"
RIGHT BOTTOM: .3" X 1"
If you have any questions, PM me.

Thanks,
Ely

Jedi-Bob: 1 ROTJ PAID
Lynn TXP 0369: 1 ROTJ PAID
GATER: 1 Jango PAID
Nerf-Herder: 1 ROTJ / 1 Jango PAID
Bobbywan: 1 Jango PAID
Webchief: 1 ROTJ PAID
Defiler: 1 ROTJ PAID
Rogue Studios: 2 ROTJ PAID
DreadPirateRoberts: 1 ROTJ PAID
Pantera: 1 Jango PAID
Batninja: 2 ROTJ PAID
Metalboy: 1 ROTJ PAID
tk0000: 1 ROTJ PAID
TK-Fett: 1 ROTJ (SENDING PAYMENT)
Trooper TK409: 1 ROTJ PAID
Malcfett: 1 Jango (PAID)
OPPI: 1 Jango

Here's a sample of Eli's decals on a ROTJ, GA Fiberglass JP:

Top center,
NZRZS-Jet%20Pack0017.png

Bottom,
TQ[EI-Jet%20Pack0016.png

Tank top left,
BCLPC-Jet%20Pack-topleft.png

Tank top right,
WHVHG-Jet%20Pack-topright.png

Well, sorry for the excess weathering on the white parts of the JP, I was using one of the archives pics (the really messed-up-and-dark looking one). Just to let you see how the decals looks like. Now I whould say that my Jet Pack is complete!

:cheers for Eli!

Robert

Robert your jet pack looks awesome. I can't wait to get started on mine, and did I just read that your costume is almost finished in another thread? Great job(y)

DV1's decals were one of the first trial decals I made. The ones I'm offering had been adjusted slightly as mentioned in the other thread.
As I mentioned to Lynn, no "assembly" needed for these. They come in their respected grouping with a removable clear application tape on top for easy transfer, just cut, paste, peel.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back