*Official* Help us build Jeremy Bulloch his own Fett suit!

animetronic wrote:

I dont know if you guys already have someone to paint the armor, jet pack, blaster, and helmet, but I can offer my services for that. I have all of the proper paint codes for the parts and I have painted professionally for ten years. I wouldn't mind offering my services to paint for the project. Has anyone offered Shackman Chest Lights?

Josh

We NEED Fettlights!!! Do you have a spare set? :D

I'll add you to the list for "painting services". We may need several painters so we can distribute the load. ;)

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to make a monetary donation.
PM with PayPal address please.
Thanks,
Ron

I would be happy to donate my gauntlets. I only have ROTJ version at the moment but plan on doing the ESB soon.Let me know if you want them and what version.

Pantera wrote:

I would like to make a monetary donation.
PM with PayPal address please.
Thanks,
Ron

Thanks for the offer! I'll put you on the list. Please read 2 posts above yours regarding the PayPal account. :)

Ruffkintoy wrote:

I would be happy to donate my gauntlets. I only have ROTJ version at the moment but plan on doing the ESB soon.Let me know if you want them and what version.

Hey, right now we've had NO offer for gauntlets, so your offer is the best! ;) I'll add you to the list, and if we do a ROTJ suit, I'll be in touch (or let us know when you get hte ESB version done). :)

Why don't we just bribe Fettpride or BobaFettish to donate their suits? :) Just kidding guys! I too would gladly donate money via paypal for this project.

phantomfett wrote:

Why don't we just bribe Fettpride or BobaFettish to donate their suits? :) Just kidding guys! I too would gladly donate money via paypal for this project.

Thanks, I'll put you on the list! :)

asok wrote:

Who makes the best gloves and which ver do we need?

I gotta go with Slave 1 for this one. Those are some great gloves. :)

Anyone else have suggestions for gloves?

I would like to donate some money towards the cause as well. I am setting up another paypal account so if the need is still there, the group can use that for donations.

Black Mandelore wrote:

I would like to donate some money towards the cause as well. I am setting up another paypal account so if the need is still there, the group can use that for donations.

I'll add you to the donations list at the top of the thread. Thanks! :)

Fetthunter wrote:

asok wrote:

Who makes the best gloves and which ver do we need?

I gotta go with Slave 1 for this one. Those are some great gloves. :)

Anyone else have suggestions for gloves?

FYI, I have already donated a pair of gloves to be passed on to Jeremy via Richie's Armor around Easter I believe, so Jeremy should have them. I'll email Jeremy later today to verify if he does indeed have them.

You guys might want to check with Richie's Armor. I really understood that a suit was underway for Jeremy. It could be that even if the suit is not finished (or the energy fizzled out), Richie might be willing to pass along the parts that ARE finished.

RA made the suit that Jeremy wore at the IQM (Imperial Quartermasters) event this past summer. Clearance was granted from LFL, and pictures were taken of Jeremy wearing the suit to be auctioned off to the public on-hand at the event. Jeremy had to take off the suit and give it back as soon as the pictures were finished being taken. He didn't get to keep the suit, and it was later sold (I believe it was even posted for sale here for awhile), if my memory serves correctly.

This project's goal is to give Jeremy a suit that he can keep for his own, for whatever he wants to use it for. I ate dinner with Jeremy a few weeks ago, and he does not currently own his own suit (I asked him). :)

I'll contact RA and see if he will offer his insights here. :)

Fetthunter wrote:

RA made the suit that Jeremy wore at the IQM (Imperial Quartermasters) event this past summer. Clearance was granted from LFL, and pictures were taken of Jeremy wearing the suit to be auctioned off to the public on-hand at the event. Jeremy had to take off the suit and give it back as soon as the pictures were finished being taken. He didn't get to keep the suit, and it was later sold (I believe it was even posted for sale here for awhile), if my memory serves correctly.

This project's goal is to give Jeremy a suit that he can keep for his own, for whatever he wants to use it for. I ate dinner with Jeremy a few weeks ago, and he does not currently own his own suit (I asked him). :)

I'll contact RA and see if he will offer his insights here. :)

I understand the goal of this project. However, here is a quote from RA in an email to me on 3-3-03: "Im e-mailing to see if possiblly you could donate some gloves? These will not be auctions(none of the suit is) but will be property of Jeremy. I will be donating all BUT boots and gloves. ( Not at the evnt but of a period of time following the event)"

If you read this, it says none of the suit was to be auctioned ("will be property of Jeremy"), so I was surprised when that was exactly what happened with the suit. When I asked specifically about the gloves (either here or on the RPF), Richie stated gloves (and I believe boots) were not going with the suit and that a second suit was being worked on for Jeremy.

If that is not the case, or if the second suit is in limbo or something, I probably need to get with Richie to get the gloves back.

I'll wait on the response from Jeremy before emailing RA.

We don't want Jeremy to know anything about our efforts here to build him a suit, so please don't mention that in your email. It's a surprise. :)

I emailed RA earlier today to see if he can reply here and clear this up.

Jeremy DOES have a set of Cheng boots (see donation list at top of this thread) in size 10 I belive he told me, but that's all. As far as I know, the rest of the suit was sold.

We have had a member offer to buy him a set of Slave1 gloves, so if it's a money thing, I'm sure we can work with you on that. ;)

Fetthunter wrote:

if it's a money thing, I'm sure we can work with you on that. ;)

Let me clarify once more . . . gloves have already been donated for a costume. My concern is their whereabouts.

Slave1 wrote:

Let me clarify once more . . . gloves have already been donated for a costume. My concern is their whereabouts.

I totally understand that. *My* point is, if the gloves were sold off with the rest of the suit, then we'll still need a pair for the suit that we're planning to assemble. I don't know what happened with the RA suit, or the gloves you donated. This project is totally independent of any past endeavors by RA or anyone else to assemble a suit for Jeremy, and we might need a "2nd set" of gloves if the "1st set" can't be located. If that's the case, we wouldn't expect you to donate another pair of gloves, and we would more than likely be willing to buy them from you.

Jeremy mentioned to me that the only costume parts he has are Cheng boots and a "flightsuit". It sounded like the "flightsuit" was just something thrown together for him, and not of the quality that we'd want him to have considering the great quality of the rest of the parts. :)

Jeremy got back to me and says that he got to keep the gloves from the North Carolina show, so you can scratch gloves off the list.

He went on to also say, "Your gloves are so comfortable and very like the original pair."

Sounds like a good endorsement, eh?

Cool. I'll scratch them off. :)

Jeremy's a funny guy. At dinner he exclaimed that I should be made the next POPE! Why? I have NO idea. Maybe because I have practice wearing a helmet/something on my head all the time at events? Hard to say... :lol:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back