Newbie-ESB Armor Color

D

Duh

Hi All,

I have been reading the boards and making my first set of armor. I have found these boards to be amazingly helpful. I have read through the posts and been unable to locate information regarding what green is used in the ESB armor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Well first and foremost.....Hello and wecome to the board. You should really make it a point to introduce yourself in the general information section when you get a chance. There are many amongst us that I'm sure would love to greet another fett head.

Now, with that being said, let me move on to your question. I have recently painted my armor and used a color known as "US med green", which is an airbrush paint put out by Pollyscale. If you don't own an airbrush, then I would be at a loss for what color to by as far as spray can paint would be concerned, but let me say that I am very pleased with the outcome of the Pollyscale paints. Check out this thread to get a listing of the paints, and more info pertaining to this topic.

Thanks for the info. I will check out those paints. I will post some more information about myself on the general boards :)

Thanks again!

Hey no problem, happy I could help out. I think if you choose to go that route you will be very happy with the results. I know I was extremly pleased. See you on the boards.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back