New Leather Ammo Belt Run Intrest

99centTaco

Active Hunter
Ok I'm just about to get ready to do one more ROTJ and ESB your choice Ammo belt run. These are what I am calling the Taco Verison 2. Whats the difference you ask? First will be a beautiful new leather call Vinitian Renagade Wood. This hide will cost me much more than I was paying before but the hide is beautiful!! Will look like its slightly weathered. And the best part is if I need to order more it will always come in the same color. Which means no more time waitting around for one to match. Stitching will be much more visable since I will be using a better nylon thread. I will be paying about an extra $175 for the leather than my previous ones but its well worth it. There are 3 people who wanted a ammo belt a few weeks ago that either didn't get there or some other delay. I know who you are so I will honor the original price if your still interested. JP_nilsson I believe your name is. If you belt doesn't come in by today I will send you a refund make you another and this time you will get the upgrade and send it off, and you can pay me when you get the belt. So your name goes first. I know your in China and I'm starting to think the post office sent it surface instead of air like I asked. PM me for any questions you guys may have. Price per belt U.S. $200 shipped Outside US $210 Shipped P.S. it will take me 5-7 days to get the hide in since it is a speical leather request.

Update 06/23/07*** pics are now up of what the boxes look like that are cover with the leather, this stuff takes a really long time to do. most is by hand. I've had alittle help from a friend. There has been a slight delay due to the hinges I ordered coming in wrong. So I'm waitting on the correct ones to arrive. But I'm getting alot done with the extra time I do have. But I just wanted to show the progress. I know some of you have been waitting tot see progress. Theres still room on the list if your interested. I am now starting to take payments in for the belts. Thanks all. I'll get more updates when I have more to show.

1.JP_Nilsson***ROTJ***PAID***40"***NON_FUNCTIONAL***SHIPPED
2.TK7602***ROTJ***PAID***37"***NON_FUNCTIONAL***SHIPPED
3.Nobody***ROTJ***PAID***38"***SHIPPED
4.Notlewis***ESB***PAID***40"***SHIPPED
5.The Dust Room***ESB***PAID***36"***SHIPPED
6.Byyynik***ROTJ***PAID***40"***Shipped
7.Bunicula***ESB***PAID***38"***Shipped
8.Mixmastermace***PAID***32"***Shipped
9.Mdoug18217***NON_FUNCTIONAL***PAID***Shipped
10.Colletor***PAID***Non-Functional***Shipped
11.Bearden521***ROTJ***PAID***Non-Functional***Shipped
12.Jimmy Buffett***ROTJ***PAID***37"Complete Shipped
13.Rmschneider104***ROTJ***PAID***37"Complete Shipped
14. Charlie***ESB***PAID***Functional***45"***Shipped
15. Gator***ESB***PAID***Functinonal***Shipped
16. Mandalor78***PAID***Functional***Shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only show what the older belts look like at the moment. My store just got in one of the new hides and I haven't bought it yet. I want to so I can make more belts. I wasn't thinking of doing anymore until I got these new hides in and I got excited when I saw this new hide. If I get the run started I will be taking pictures of the new ones.

Here what the old ones look like
http://www.slide.com/r/SZd2muVD5D-eovdOab1JoK1ah9uMeFJc

:lol: how can you say it will be "around half the weight to be exact"? it kinda contradicts it's self.

Can't wait to see these. The old belts were awesome.

Well I was using some wood from home depot the last time I was making these. And I bought some new wood blocks from a local hobby store and put them on my scale at work. They are half the weight of my last ones. I'm gonna try and convince my new manager to order the leather and kinda front it to me, that way I can get pictures of the belts faster. And the way I'm gonna keep my cost down to $100 is my new manager has a clicker and i'm gonna get me a dye made so I don't have to cut out the leather by hand anymore. This will make things much faster for me and alot less labor. Tomorrow I will scan a piece of the leather and let everyone see the grain and texture of it.

I'm just giving you a hard time for using around and exact in the same sentence. ;) It reminded me of an episode of the red green show where he was turning a regular car into a "fancy" european mid engine car and the length of the car was "exactly around 11 feet" :lol: Yeah, I'm amused easily...

... I know who you are so I will honor the original price if your still interested. JP_nilsson I believe your name is. If you belt doesn't come in by today I will send you a refund make you another and this time you will get the upgrade and send it off, and you can pay me when you get the belt. So your name goes first. I know your in China and I'm starting to think the post office sent it surface instead of air like I asked...

Taco, still no belt after 6 weeks. Refund sounds good to me! Will pay you back when the postman knocks on my door.

Thanks

*Notlewis just send me your waist size.

*jf nilsson- thanks for replying, I 'll get that to ya asap. What waist size did ya want?

*Also someone asked if I'd be willing to do a discount for pervious buyers of my old belt. I don't have a problem with that. So if you have bought from me before, I would be willing to let them go for $85 shipped.

I couldn't wait any longer, I'm pretty excited to get this new leather in, so the order is placed. I am now taking payments for belts. Pm me for my paypal. Theres still plently of room. Thank guys.

Yeah sorry guys, I've had a bunch of family stuff to deal with. But I'm back and picking up where I left off.

WHich is somewhere around 0.5% completion.

i'll get you waist size and $$ in the morning. too tired right now to suit up and get the measures (i'd want to measure around the suit to make sure it fits well)

PM sent on size. Hope you can get started on it soon, as it's been a loooong wait for me, Taco... Good to know I'll be getting the v2 though!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back