New Leather Ammo Belt Run Intrest

Taco, if i read the comment from you to Mojo-Fett, i noticed that the belt didn't arrived because it was not sent to Great Britain. That could explain why my belt didn't arrive, too. Are you sure you have sent it to Germany? I've had the same problem with another seller. He used my shipping address but sent it to US and not to Germany?
I dont want one of your functional belts, but i thought it would be a solution cause i thought you dont have the material for a new non functional belt.....seems i misunderstood you.
Taco, be honest, if you were in my situation you would do the same. You sent a lot of money over the ocean, wait many month, sent many emails and PM's, sometimes got no answer, what would you think about it ? Its normal that i want what i paid for and that two belts were sent without receiving one of them is nearly impossible. Thats why i think that something is wrong with the shipping address. And as i heard from some other members here it's not for the first time. So try to understand me too. It sucks to be without one of your belts after all this.

Cheers

Collector, I understand that you have had to wait, seeing that you only have 48 posts I'm not sure you have ordered much for your costume. I have ordered stuff over seas before and have had to wait up to 6 months for my stuff before.(for example I ordered my tackle twill and waitted months for it to come in since it had to be ordered, then had to send it to another member to have it made.) I've had and item or two not get here. So i take it as a loss, I don't get upset with the maker because I trust them enough since they have such good reps here. I sent out the belts to the same address which is given to me through paypal. As for Mojo fett getting it on the 3rd time, I don't mind resending out slings because it only take me about an hour to do one and awhole lot less money, and only around $3 to ship just about anywhere. But to do a belt can cost around $60 in leather and other supplies, $10 to have all the sititching work done, and at least $25 to ship across countries. Be glad your getting a refund and not taking a loss. I did my part twice as I've said before I shouldn't have to give a refund but I'm not the type of person to screw another. Expect a refund shortly.

Taco, i've ordered most of the stuff here in germany or from bobamaker himself and most of the parts i've ordered from overseas are not Boba but vader parts. Also i have to wait months for some parts but i knew about the time it will take to make this items. Thats something totaly different as to wait so much time for a finished and sent item. So i think it says nothing how much posts you have. But ok, i will wait for the refund and hope to find another belt.

Taco, something new with my refund? If you are not willing to make anther belt for me, i need the money for another one. So it would be nice to get a feedback.
Thanks.

My belt just arrived here; the leather is WOW soft, the stitching is GREAT! I love it!!!!! This well worth the money! Outstanding job Taco!! (and as a note, it got here about 5 days after Taco told me he was shipping it. I'm really happy!!)

Charlie

In Taco's Defence, i think someone on the Germany side is screwing with all your orders... It seems as though the only major problem is postage to Europe. Someone on that end may be nicking off with them...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back