NEW! FP JANGO GAUNTLETS - V.Final - FINALLY !!

i would jump all over a set of these babies...man what a great set of gauntlets! would not expect anything but from FP! truly amazing work! let me know whenyou want a buyer...ill be waiting

You and me both! :lol:

Anyone hear anything about these yet?

I haven't announced anything yet actually ;)

But they'll be made available once I get settled from my move. Right now I'm finishing up the FPH project since that's what I have to work with without my major shop tools and molds.

But I assure you, these will be made available. Thanks for the interest !!! More updates coming in the near future, as we closed on a house this week, and the movers are on their way !!

FP

I'll sell a kid if I have to to get a pair of these. :D Besides visiting the future mother-in-law I never thought I'd have a reason to visit Klamath Falls. :D These are simply beautiful and I must have a pair.

So, a newbie question here... when these are available for order will that be placed in a new post in the Jango Fett area of the forums or will it be in a different section of the forums? I'd have to beat myself repeatedly if I miss this run.

still dying for these...any idea on what the cost will be for the pair and when? Im trying to decide if i want to go with a cheap pair for now and get these when they come out depending on the time frame...if it's going to be real soon...I'll hold off...please, please spread some good cheer..LOL

Here we go again...:lol: I am deep into my Boba costume but it won't be complete until I get a pair of FP gauntlets...and now I am going to be making a Jango? Good grief :) With a pair of these beauties how could you not go all the way and complete the ensemble. :lol:lol::lol:

Those are absolutly fabulous

Much Respect.
Ali-G.jpg

And that huge pic of that Ali G ??? man, you could post it a little smaller, dont you think so ??? (this is a Jango thread... ;) ).

this thread is almost 4 years old. MG, you've been around here long enough to know when you're necro posting.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back