NEW! FP JANGO GAUNTLETS - V.Final - FINALLY !!

:eek: Whoa!

Seeker those look so like the real ones it's scary!!

Beautiful man, just beautiful! (y)

Fettpride gauntlets with the Seeker treatment... (y) (y) (one for each of you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are beautiful!! :)

Excellent work.

I want to slip my name into the interested hat incase there's a limited supply ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

How did I miss this thread?

Those are simply amazing, I'm not even doing a Jango and I want a pair.:love

FP when are you going to make an intrest thread? I am going to get a pair of these even if it costs me an arm and a leg.

I guess it's just a matter of time... wait... wait... and wait.. untill the MASTER FP release them ;).

(DONT FORGET ABOUT ME FP !!! FOR THE WHOLE JF AND BF SETS) ;)

i had a set of his version ones and those were just awesome. i unfortunately had to sell my entire jango to pay for paramedic school. i will hopefully get on the list for a set of these bad boys. hey FP just keep me posted when these come available. i want a pair or two.

kevin

I had the pleasure of drooling over Turo's guants and of wearing his helmet at D*Con... they are UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!

normal_DSCN1361.jpg

normal_DSCN1363.jpg

8) My gosh Chris, these are amazing!! Jaw-dropping stunning. I'm catching up on some threads and Bam! The Jango Helmet, followed up by Wham! The Jango Gauntlets!! Ooooooo-eeeeeeeee! Love those closures...they rock. That finish...manoman. Turo, I wish I would have seen this thread first, then I could've taken the darn time to look 'em over closely at the Con. :facepalm Rats! ;) These are certainly worth :love over.

I too would like a set of these...displayed next to my MR Blasters I'm getting. 8)

Congrats Bro. They show all the hard work you've put into them.

-Rex

These guantlets excite and scare me at the same time..

For some reason I can not find the post with the wait list for these and the boba guantlets. Any idea what happened?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back