New Found gauntlet part

TK50175

Active Hunter
The company just wrote my that despite the first informations they are not able to deliver the old version. :-(
I will continue searching…

B0B4F3TT

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
On a totally different but kinda related subject, does anyone know what the grey tube part is on the right gauntlet. Sorry for hijacking the thread but i thought it might save me starting a new one and it might also catch the attention of the guys in the know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 20221115_195532.jpg
    20221115_195532.jpg
    568.3 KB · Views: 16

BH-51512

Active Hunter
On a totally different but kinda related subject, does anyone know what the grey tube part is on the right gauntlet. Sorry for hijacking the thread but i thought it might save me starting a new one and it might also catch the attention of the guys in the know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
As far as I know the exact part has never been found. I've seen some speculate that its part of the bottom of a lighter but that was mostly based on assuming the lighter listed on the ST documents wasn't referring to any other part. Maybe someone will find it someday.

B0B4F3TT

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
As far as I know the exact part has never been found. I've seen some speculate that its part of the bottom of a lighter but that was mostly based on assuming the lighter listed on the ST documents wasn't referring to any other part. Maybe someone will find it someday.
Thankyou :)