New Forum: "Dented Variants"

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
In our ongoing effort to satisfy our members needs, the administration has created a new forum, "Dented Variants" to host discussion of Jodo Kast, Fenn Shysha, Tobi Dala, Jaster Mereel. Montross, Femme-Fetts, and other Mandolorian-based costume variants.

The forum is categorized under "Other Hunters."

Also, the administration will be moving appropriate posts into the "Dented Variants" forum. If anyone feels their thread was inappropriately moved, please notify a moderator, and they will evaluate the discrepancy.

:confused I don't mean to rock the boat but what happened to this long standing rule...

ADDITIONAL FORUMS
The administrative staff is occasionally asked to add new forums for the discussion of additional characters such as Jodo Kast, Bossk, or custom Madalorians. TDH's focus is and will remain Boba Fett, Jango Fett and Zam Wesell. Additional forums will not be created.

It's well known that Jodo Kast 3 and I have put together a great place for custom Mandos. http://www.mandaloriansupercommandos.com/index_content.html and the message board http://p201.ezboard.com/bmandalorianbountyhuntersguild

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it is certainly not the intent to roll over anyone. The intent is to have a place for the people that are on this forum to post their mandalorian suits instead of the Sarlacc pit since those threads are deleted every 4 weeks. We thought it would be nice to have a specific place for the many members that do want to post about these costumes. We are certainly not wanting to become a monopoly or take anything away from anyone. We are trying to make this forum as user friendly as we can and do our best to give our members what they are needing. Again, our intent is in no way to take away from your board, and we certainly are happy for members to visit there. We just wanted to make our board better for all the members that do post here and do like to post about their Fett variants on this board. Yes, that was the position of the administration for a long time but when there is a need to change, we like to think that we are willing to do so. That is what we have done here :)

In order to better serve the needs of our growing community, the administrative staff revised our "Additional Forums" policy in the CoC, and created the new forum in response to the growing number of Fett variant costumes posted in the Sarlaac Pit.

The new forum is not intended to replace any external variant costume forums; it gives TDH members who share an interest in alternate Fett costumes a permanent place to share and discuss ideas.

To the TDH mods, I didn't seem to sound antaganistic or overbearing, but it just seems that the rug had been pulled out from under us without us seeing it coming. We at the HVM understand that keeping it's members happy is an important part of a good message board community. We would like to think we could work together in order to give custom mandalorians the best of both worlds.

Hmmmm....

Now where did this come from all of a sudden?

Braks...

I hear you and Remo had a very long talk and came to some excellent conclusions.

I think we should talk...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back