NEW!! Fettpride Bucket aka "FPH" !!

Ok.. So how soon are the rest of the party allowed to see the final piece? been waiting to see this wow factor that has had everyone so excited? ;)

It's like Xmas has come early for some this year... :lol:

K, I'll get the party started ... my apologies for not giving more pictorial updates here. But until recently, there wasn't a finished kit to take pics of .. just the hopes of one :lol: :lol: Now, there is something to show, besides the rough stuff that no one is usually interested in. You have to figure, this was still barely in the molding stages (just out of concept) when the FPH page was established. I wasn't holding out on you guys ;)

So here it is, pics aren't that great as usual lately for me, but this is what the FPH kit officially looks like in the form of how it was shipped. The rest of the list will be open again by the end of the week.

Fiberglass laminated construction, white gel coated outer finish , with a white epoxy coated lining. High impact urethane greeblies (not the cheap resin), hyperfirm chin cup / RF polaroid piece. The RF top is thick rotocast with a hollow interior for electronics. The clear RF insert, is obviously clear cast. It is not however, crystal clear. Purposefully so. It's supposed to be aged / worn. The backside of the insert is frosted / sanded to conceal the electronics on the inside . The helmet is trimmed, primed, and ready to paint.

Now, the rest of you ... POST AWAY !!! Lets see some CLEAR shots of this stuff. I'm too darn tired to fiddle with camera's and lighting :lol:

kit3b.jpg

kit1.jpg

kit2b.jpg

rfdbl.jpg

snow.jpg

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
My mail usually doesn't come on Saturday till around 4PM. . .
Must. . . hold it. . . together, till then! :lol:

I really hope it gets here today. :love

YES...YES...YES!!! Santa arrived five weeks early this year:lol:lol::lol: Words and pics do not discribe this thing of beauty(y)(y)(y)(y)
The circle in now complete:lol: Well, almost...still need some FR gauntlets;)
The best part of this is that it fits over my "one size too large" mellon with ease:lol: Can't wait to get started on this...pics to follow the progress for sure (y)

Many thanks...FP:cheers
~Kevin

YES!!!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!(y) This thing is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't stop holding it...In fact I'm holding it right now as I type!..one handed..:lol: I can't see myself in the mirror yet, but who cares!:lol: I'd take pictures but my card reader is broken..:facepalm Thanks SO much FP!! Cheers, man!:cheers

Mine arrived today, too! I haven't opened mine yet, though. Told myself I have to finish all my chores before I can play with my toys. :)

As soon as my clothes are out of the dryer, gonna put some mood music on (ESB soundtrack), pour myself a nice drink, and commence to cutting open the box!

Mine arrived today, too! I haven't opened mine yet, though. Told myself I have to finish all my chores before I can play with my toys. :)

As soon as my clothes are out of the dryer, gonna put some mood music on (ESB soundtrack), pour myself a nice drink, and commence to cutting open the box!

You're whacked ! :wacko

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine! Mine! Mine! Hooray, it came!! I'm the proud papa of FPH #9. (y)
Absolutely, utterly fantastic. Flawless (and I mean that literally) castings, amazing sculpt, and the smell of gelcoat. . .
Ah! Sweet, sweet gelcoat. :lol:

To say I am impressed would be the understatement of the year. This is going to build up into a superb helmet.

Thanks so much FP! (y)

Haha! I just opened the box! I got the #4 pictured above!

snow.jpg

Outstanding job, FP! Better than the pictures!

Look for another BatNinja helmet tutorial coming soon!

Am I the first to post pics with the SpideyFett/evan4218 ears mounted on the FPH? Do I win anything? :)

I temporarily hot-glued the RF to the stalk so I could get these pics:

FPH_2.gif

FPH_1.gif

FPH_3.gif

FPH_4.gif

I'll probably use steel wool to blend the finish of the aluminum pieces, but...WOW! Outstanding job to all those involved with these recent projects!

Am I the first to post pics with the SpideyFett/evan4218 ears mounted on the FPH? Do I win anything? :)
!

:lol: we posted at the same time :lol: Disregard the last post I suppose :lol:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool Eric ! That looks MARVELOUS !! But that FP V.2 armor's gotta go man .. it's dated. And, yes you DO win something !!!! A set of shoulder bells !!! ;) <inside joke>

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back