NEW!! Fettpride Bucket aka "FPH" !!

i would love to show proud pics of my FPH #8, ill get to that prolly tomorrow! i have to print/clear some pics to make room! :lol:

FP, man i want u to tell me ur doing armor v.3 in the nearer future, but then i dont! :lol: ;) casue then ill have to sell my painted up v.2 to get it....other wise id end up sleeping outside...my wife already thinks im nuts :lol: :love

~FP, I WANT TO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE HELMET!! I WILL DO IT JUSTICE! (y) :cheers ;)

~batninja, the ears look awesome! great job! (y)

V2 Dated???......looks like those post C4 late night calls really paid off FP;);)

glad to see more stuff is coming!! you da man

:lol: we posted at the same time :lol: Disregard the last post I suppose :lol:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay cool Eric ! That looks MARVELOUS !! But that FP V.2 armor's gotta go man .. it's dated. And, yes you DO win something !!!! A set of shoulder bells !!! ;) <inside joke>

FP

Okay...MY TURN!!!!:lol:

8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

i19420_S5300417a.jpg

:love:love:love:love

i19421_S5300415a.jpg

:love:love:love:love

i19422_FPHPOSTb.jpg

:love:love:love:love:love:love

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy...Alex, do ya ever put that stuff on? Looks awesome right where it is but man, would love to see ya wear it in person:lol:lol::lol: When ya gonna slap some paint on your new helmet?

Alex, you guys did a FANTASTIC JOB on that mannequin !!!!! (y) Post the pic you were goin after !!!! I think I know it, but don't know where it is. If it's the one I'm thinkin, you NAILED the pose man !!!! Great Job !

FP

Alex, you guys did a FANTASTIC JOB on that mannequin !!!!! (y) Post the pic you were goin after !!!! I think I know it, but don't know where it is. If it's the one I'm thinkin, you NAILED the pose man !!!! Great Job !
FP

Thanks...

And you mean this pose??;)

i19426_compareesb.jpg

(y)

BTW - thanks for the kind words you've had on the quality of the kit. You have no idea how much it pleases me to hear that the work was appreciated. I only hope that everyone will be equally thrilled with their own. And, your welcome !

think you'd ever want to make up a bunch of just the chin cup?

This is a good possibility. But I need to finish the FPH (round 1) project.
But if you need one, I can probably squeeze you in :lol: Lemme know (PM)

Thanks my "TDH Family" ! :cheers

FP

V2 armor dated ??? ... so a possible v3 armor incoming ???

Wohh, that owuld be good news... but would be possible to know more about the project ? (mainly some possible dates ?? .. I know I know.. FPH first ;) but just out of curiosity)

Sorry for the late reply, had a troop yesterday and Packer game to go too today, GO PACK GO! (y)

Anyway, on to the topic at hand, yesterday afternoon there happen to be a medium sized square box that showed at my doorstep :love, and once I open it up there she was in all her glory :eek:, the cleanest and most complete helmet kit I've purchased too date, I'm mean really FP, make us atleast do some kind of work, I was expecting to at least have to trim the bottom of the helmet! :eek: This was completely trimmed and the surface is "UBER SMOOTH" :eek::wacko:love! The craftmanship, casting and accuracy of every piece (Helmet, Ears, 3-Piece Range Finder Top, Circuit Board & "FLEXIBLE BLACK" Chin Cup) is off the charts, not to mention the anticipation of adding the machined aluminum ear kit that I've purchased from SpideyFett, increadible! Honestly, I'm really tempted to paint it gloss white and leave the ears raw, can you say, "SUPER TROOPER", can I get another one to mess up by putting paint on it! :lol: Seriously, thanks again FP for being as dedicated to your craft as you are and for making such an unbelievable kit available to those of us who were lucky enough to land one! (y) (y)

THX Again!

:cheers

V2 armor dated ??? ... so a possible v3 armor incoming ???

Wohh, that owuld be good news... but would be possible to know more about the project ? (mainly some possible dates ?? .. I know I know.. FPH first ;) but just out of curiosity)

I second that!! V3? wow.... :eek:

I'm keepin' an eye out for the list for these to re-open; definately want to add one to the collection! Amazing work FP, You are a true artisan!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back