New BKBT Foot Armor

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
The prototypes & mold have been finished for awhile but I have been way too crazy with work to make up a set for myself until now. The left & right foot are identical & this is how they look on Reinone's boots. I tried to take as much criticism into account when making these & did digital overlays until my eyes went buggy:eek:. There is no way to get these things to line up exactly with the lines of the screen used boot since there are minor discrepencies with the replica boot. I have tried to get as close as possible & will be moving on to other parts at this point.

pics uploaded shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
pics uploaded

TDH3.jpg

TDH2.jpg

TDH1.jpg

The shoe in the pic is size 10 so the pieces should be ok for most shoe sizes. I still have the thigh armor to finish (1/2 sone & next on my list), the shins & new knee armor as well. Progress can sometimes be slow but I am working on these pieces for my own upgraded Jango that I'll be wearing on Halloween, so you know the deadline;)

Vince what the world really needs are some great shins. Are you still making all the other parts? I can't beieve I have only trooped once in jango, and I have replaced the gaunlets, knees and am looking for more new parts!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back