my progress...so far (pics)

Yep, lots of us use Nerf blasters of one variety or another. I'm still not sure what PM designation my Nerf blaster falls under with the flechette missile launcher beneath the barrel. It's still unfinished as I have some weathering and detailing to do yet, so don't judge the paint too harshly. Oh, and the pinkish colors aren't on the blaster. I loaned out my camera equipment and enough said...:facepalm I'll get some better pics once I get it done. I also have a Nerf CS-6 which I've just about finished chopping it apart so it doesn't look exactly like all the others folks. So there are definitely more of us that are using the Nerfs and some have become really cool props. I've made about a half dozen pairs of these blasters-I don't know what to do with them all!:lol: I can't wait to see Cylrul's progress on his Nerf to see what he has in mind for it. Once it's done you'll be a fellow Nerf Herder!:D

mypm102zs2.jpg

Armor is looking pretty good so far.

Some of us use nerf blasters. Here is a thumbnail pic. PM-30 blaster is mine.
th_nerf2.jpg

I don't have so much advice as I do an idea. I always thought that it would be one heck of a cool thing if you could somehow get the triangles above the visor to light up.

First and foremost with a resin helmet (or anything else made of similar material) is do not drop it...:lol: As far as customizing your bucket, I'd recommend (if I haven't already) buying the past few issues of Knights of the Old Republic comics. They show several pages full of ancient Mandalorians. If you look closely you'll notice that they're armor is vaguely similar but it seems that most Mandalorians from past to the future can have radically different armor. So that's set me thinking about how "custom" my custom really is...It seems that many of us have created a "custom" that's essentially Boba although the armor is colored differently...Sorry to rant a bit, I thought it might be helpful to remind us that the Mandalorian spirit tends to breed Individualism. Hopefully some of my ideas may live up to that spirit and prove to be original...

Make the main color black, otherwise the blue will just look out of place with your current color scheme.

There are alot more variations, those just what I think seem to go with the current color scheme you have.

As for customization, if you read about the Neo-Crusaders and the Mandalorian Supercommandos, those two Mando sects seems to have a semi uniform approch to there armor. Although they could customize them, the Supercommando's armor all seemd to be the same or reminicent of each other, at least in the chest area. FYI, the Boba and Jango armor are both Supercommando armor types.

And just wandering, are you gearing this towards a specific type of Mando? A sniper, infantry, spec ops, ect? Just curious

uhm not sure really...haha
i heard mine apparently sounds like a hunter...but thats what people have said on here, but my opinion is i really dont know

how are SchubiWon's Gauntlets any way?? to they feel loose when you have them on? I have been thinking about ordering a set with the rocket on one.

how are SchubiWon's Gauntlets any way?? to they feel loose when you have them on? I have been thinking about ordering a set with the rocket on one.
they arent great, i would just buy some sintra, mold it, and glue on a rocket, because that is what he does.

My gauntlets I like, but they werent worth the money at all.

And no more progress, i am waiting til it is done

awww nuts I hear this AFTER I ordered mine LOL well I think I can mod it and and add some greebles to make it look better.
HAH, yeah I am doing the same, modding them to look good, i painted them and such, but I am adding a wrist bow to one of them, and some other gadgets possibly

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back