My New FP Armor - Progress Pics

Thanks guys! Bill... no idea how you missed it. ;) Glad you found it though. :)

After wearing this stuff all day last Saturday I've got a few things to tweak and add but I'm getting VERY happy with it.

wwfett.jpg

Got Maul said:
very sharp man !!

Thanks Jose. I want to get some good detailed shots of the costume now... seems like people are always doing something else with the camera... looking at the picture above, I wonder why. ;)

Wow Bob.......
Comparison shot for kicks eh? Took me a few seconds to figure out wich one was you!
That is just too perfect............

from FP. you can PM him here or at the RPF or email him on his website. but i think hes booked cause he hasent returned any of my PM's and its been like 2 months

WOW again! I don't want to sound gay or anything but you look hot in that suit Bob. I didn't even notice there were girls in that pic at first. And the comparison pic between you and the real suit are amazing, it took me a min. to figure out why you had such a weird pose, then I relized that was the real suit on a bad maniquinn.

Predatormv said:
WOW again! I don't want to sound gay or anything but you look hot in that suit Bob. I didn't even notice there were girls in that pic at first. And the comparison pic between you and the real suit are amazing, it took me a min. to figure out why you had such a weird pose, then I relized that was the real suit on a bad maniquinn.

:lol: :lol: Thanks Mark! I'm impressed you even noticed me in that picture considering the other eye candy in it with me. :lol:

Yeah... I'm pretty pleased with it! :D Almost there. ;) Almost.

Bob, looking good buddy. I soooo dig those paint jobs, even if it isn't ESB...

The suit is looking awesome. I want some of Fp's armor, but lack the moolaa to get it.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back