My MSH ESB bucket finally done!

Seeker: Whohoo! Another Arturo face!:)

UK scout: PM sent back:) Thanks, mate!

Secol:Thanks, man!

Bountys Hunted: Thanks, i appreciate it!

Sleezy: Takker!

Del Fargazer: I appreciate it, thanks!

TK1068: Glad you like it! Thank you:)

Slowmo:It too quite some time. Over 7 month to be correct. But i did'nt work on it constantly..Thanks, man!

tk0000: Your sticker are on there, so i will have to give you some credit for it:) tHanks!

Lord of the props: Snart ær den din;) Thanks, bud!

sithlord23: Thanks! I appreciate it!

Jango's kid: There are some things i wish could have been different, but i have another MSH waiting in line to be painted.

BountyHunter185 : Glad you like it:) Thanx!

fettcicle: Do it, man! Your Prepro suit rocks! It made me wanna do a Pre Pro helmet;)

Defiler: Thanks, dude!

Baddblood: Sexy? He he..thanks!

Lynn TXP 0369: Suit first, rabbit ears next! My fingers are itching to finish it:) I might be able to finish it inbetween everything else. We'll see. Hey! you havent finshed yours either :lol: It's really just the visor left(worst part)

BoJangleFett: Yeah, yeah :lol:

tk0907: Thanks!

MR BARLOW: Thanks alot! Hope you like your new belt and vest;)

natty15d: Without you there would'nt be any helmet at all so hats off to you Nathan..Cheers!

Predatormv: I have my Rabbit ear helmet and another MSH to finish:) Thanks alot!

Never written so many thank you's before, he he..Wow
Thanks again everybody:) Especially
Natty15, Lee, Tyler, RA , Fettpride and Mlcallanta who provided me with parts and useful tips, and great inspiration:)

Now on to the next one ;)
-Mikael

micke wrote:

Lynn TXP 0369: Suit first, rabbit ears next! My fingers are itching to finish it:) I might be able to finish it inbetween everything else. We'll see. Hey! you havent finshed yours either :lol: It's really just the visor left(worst part)
-Mikael

:lol: :lol:, Yeah, I know, I havn't finished my rabbit ears bucket either, been tooooo busy doing other things as well. ;)
I gotta fish some more weathering on it and it'll be done.
Great helmet again bud!
Lynn

b.fett: Thanks, dude!
tylerdurden: Thanks! I really need to buy me a Airbrush so i can use the Floquil paints. Othervise every helmet will come out a little different :lol:
obi sean kenobi: You do that! Put some Green on top of that silver and start scratching your way through;)
Captainsolo:Thanks alot!
Lynn TXP 0369: Looking forward seeing it done Lynn! Keep us posted:)

-Micke

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back