My MSH ESB bucket finally done!

Han Hunter

Active Hunter
I think it looks really good Mikael. Another fine job there buddy.

I am still drooling over mine that you did. Love it!

What's the story behind the blue marker line. I've heard it mentioned a couple of times, but never really understood what it was all about. I just nod sagely and pretend I know so I don't look dumb. :wacko

Again, nice work!

Si

micke

Active Hunter
Thanks, Si!
If you look carefully on the reference pics you will notice that it looks like someone has drawn a line with a blue marker on the bottom of the left cheek. Surely not intended in the first place:) There is another one on the right side of the helmet. There is also a little splash of white that looks like it happened by accident in the rear, but it was in the movie. The blue line must have happened after filming sometime.

-Mikael

Del Fargazer

Active Hunter
OH ..... MY ..... GOD !!!!!
That is one fantastic job.
Very well done.

Truly an impressive helmet !!
Cheers !! :cheers

sithlord23

Well-Known Hunter
HOLY SH!!! Thats soooo good Micke! Congrats on swipin that bucket from ol George!:lol:, serious though, great job!

Jangos kid

Well-Known Hunter
Outstanding bucket Micke!!! Couldn't be better!! Colors, damage, & weathering all look "spot-on" to me!!!(y)

BountyHunter185

Active Hunter
WOW! :eek:(y)
That is one excellent helmet you got there micke. One of the best we've seen in a while.
Great Job! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

fettcicle

Well-Known Hunter
That is amazing, excellent job on the weathering. Almost makes me want to make an ESB suit ..... almost