my mando armor ish done! (almost)

aguma

Hunter
please tell me what ive done wrong...because there is something bugging me and i cant fingure out what it is...also, i know that i dont have guantlets or a middle chest piece because its at a friends house
mando.jpg

arctroopomega5

Active Hunter
Id say that all you really need is an ammo belt, and the codpeice. And I would ditch the boba dent, it's so strange that a good deal of customs get shot in the same place :lol:

aguma

Hunter
dun much use guns...like melee combat...this mado is a hunter. not a bounty hunter lol. and i didnt like the cod-piece because it just annoyed me so i took it off and i MAY use a gun...but i doubt it...im working on lots of melee weapons like axes and swords right now for it

jmelles2

Hunter
i think the gloves need little metal spikes on the back. that would look pretty cool, also great for fighting.

john

so just a hunter?... so you do need a belt. bolas, cleaning knife, traps, extra rope. That and what is your prey? perhaps you need some scratch marks here and there.

if i could get a little more insite into the Mando idea it could help.

jmelles2

Hunter
i would put some color on the armor, something about a hunter im bright crome just dont sit right. but do your thing man, its yours to do :lol:

oo may i sugest maken the sash out of leather?.. kinds like darth mauls belt. then adding a the second sash after. it gives a harder line and to me seems more "fettt" like

even if you are a hunter, a gun would still be good since in an ambush (if something's hunting you) then nothings better than a blaster, maybe just a small assassins pistol.

The Clayster

Active Hunter
uhm your armor is crooked,one sideo n the bottom is longer than the other..is that supposed to be like that..and take away the sash...

bobamatt

Active Hunter
I like what you are doing here! It looks good! Like a Captain Jack Mando! (y)

Although, you seem to have a hole in your jumpsuit...uhh..in your crotchal region... (n)

aguma

Hunter
lol its actually the bottom zipper...that flightsuit is my uncle's flight suit from vietnam...and yes, after much debate, i decided to work on a gun, but i havent decided exactly what it will look like...and im working on ammo belts, ect, and its not chrome, its just the flash was really bright, its actually a faded/scratched black with silver vizor part. i like my sash, and i really dun have enough leather for another sash...the armor is crooked because its attacked by velcro. that way i can just take it off and reshape it if i need to...like in that picture! lol, and im trying to do something to the dent, but i havent decided what yet...hmm...