My jet pack


Laan

Active Hunter
My jet pack NEW PICS

Ok, well, I have been letting this sit long enough. I have asked a few friends what there feeling was on the green. Now I am asking all of you. No, this is not complete just need a yeah or heck no on the color. This is with a flash but I can post one without. Thanks for the input.

JetPack4.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Laan

Active Hunter
Yeah, yellow is pretty bright but I have lots more work to do on it. Not quite reeady for grime and dirt yet.
 

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
Laan said:
Yeah, yellow is pretty bright but I have lots more work to do on it. Not quite reeady for grime and dirt yet.

Yup.. a little color wash and that yellow will tone right down! (y)
 

MandalorFett

Well-Known Hunter
It looks good, but if you could take a picture in sunlight it might be easier to see the true colors. Good work, and dirtying it up with some washes will help.
 

Galactic Hunter

Active Hunter
The base colors are looking good, but to the best of my knowledge the bottom of the fuel cells are green like the rest of the pack, not yellow.(y)
 

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
MandalorFett said:
It looks good, but if you could take a picture in sunlight it might be easier to see the true colors. Good work, and dirtying it up with some washes will help.

Great Work Laan...
as MFett said, a wash or two will give it that nice and dirty look.(y)

MLC2 ??? right?
 

Laan

Active Hunter
Oh man, really? Wonder if I can find the pic where I thought they were yellow....
I'll check it out. Thanks

Galactic Bounty Hunter said:
The base colors are looking good, but to the best of my knowledge the bottom of the fuel cells are green like the rest of the pack, not yellow.(y)
 

Laan

Active Hunter
Thanks Spidey, that means alot.
Yeah, I need to dirty it up and add more details to it. But I have showed zero parts of what I have done. I have been nervous about even starting it but now that some things are done, I am actually proud of them.

Yes sir, that is an MLC2. Love it!
Spideyfett said:
Great Work Laan...
as MFett said, a wash or two will give it that nice and dirty look.(y)

MLC2 ??? right?
 

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
Laan said:
Thanks Spidey, that means alot.
Yeah, I need to dirty it up and add more details to it. But I have showed zero parts of what I have done. I have been nervous about even starting it but now that some things are done, I am actually proud of them.
Yes sir, that is an MLC2. Love it!

Yea you just have too dig-in and do it:lol: .........so far so good.

Again great Job.(y)
 

Laan

Active Hunter
I tried to last night but I had things to do around the house :facepalm . Dang chores.
I will ty again tonight but if not tonight, then this weekend.


Jango's kid said:
:LOL Right on!!!!!! Would it be possible to get a pic of it outside in natural light???? Again, it looks great;)
D
 

Laan

Active Hunter
Ripcode said:
Updates?? :)


haha. None that I want to share. The black wash is giving me a problem. I spent a good part of the weekend on this. It look horrible so it is still nice and clean. I do have the silver scratches on it. But they really look too shiny. Hopefully tonight I can try out some of the links you sent me (y) .
I do appreciate the help too bud.
 
Top