My Custom Carded Jeremey Bulloch / Boba Fett Figure

azheat01

Active Hunter
I pulled some things out of storage and this was one of my unfinished projects that I can call done. A couple years ago I created this custom card back and was lucky enough to meet Jeremy and asked him to sign it. Many years ago I grabbed a couple of his Captain Jeremoch Colton character figures and I believe a Legacy Boba Fett figure because it had the removable helmet. I popped the head off the Colton figure and stuck it on the Fett body. I took an image from one of Art's posts from the Jeremy Bulloch Project and an image I found online of Slave I to make the front. I made two, one for me and one for my son. Only mine is signed, my son's is just a copy, but he'll get the signed one eventually :). Anyway, sucks that Jeremy is no longer with us, but I'm glad I can finally display this...........

IMG_7964.JPG
IMG_7965.JPG

IMG_7967.JPG

IMG_7966.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sure other members could do this much better because I'm no Photoshop expert, but here's the image I made if anyone wants to use it for their own figure..............

View attachment 219324
I have the cardback files from a rebelscum post a while back... I think I'd try and do it with a black series. I saw someone on IG with one they did. I have 2 spare here for customs. I did a 6" carded kenner style before hasbro ripped my idea off (LOL)

I have the cardback files from a rebelscum post a while back... I think I'd try and do it with a black series. I saw someone on IG with one they did. I have 2 spare here for customs. I did a 6" carded kenner style before hasbro ripped my idea off (LOL)
I’d love to do a 6” figure but would need to find a custom Bulloch head for that size.

Love it! Not many things strike me , and i think I’ve got to have that or wish I did but this did wow…And yeah it sucks he is no longer with us.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back