Gloves MOW gloves were too small, where do I turn too?

Bought a pair of MOW gloves and they were barely too small. Who else makes gloves?

Mike M. makes very nice gloves (I have a pair), and I believe Major also makes gloves. If you have trouble with MOW gloves, I'd PM either of these folks to see if they could make you a pair that would fit.

Mike M. makes very nice gloves (I have a pair), and I believe Major also makes gloves. If you have trouble with MOW gloves, I'd PM either of these folks to see if they could make you a pair that would fit.
Turns out both are currently not taking orders. :/

Gloves are a hard thing to get right now actually. My suggestion is to either make some or be patient. I know Major just closed a run of gloves and it will probably take about 2-3 months until the run is completed. Even then who knows when the next will open up. Mike M. does make great gloves as well but he hasn't had a run open since around April I believe. If you need them soon you'll probably have to scratch build them. Have you tried contacting MOW about the gloves being to small? I'm not sure if he has different sizes or not.

I agree.
My thought would be to get some parade gloves, dye them, and either have a tailor utilize the hardware (finger patches, elastic, etc.) from the MOW gloves, or sew them on yourself.
Parade gloves are the "found part"...

Gloves are a hard thing to get right now actually. My suggestion is to either make some or be patient. I know Major just closed a run of gloves and it will probably take about 2-3 months until the run is completed. Even then who knows when the next will open up. Mike M. does make great gloves as well but he hasn't had a run open since around April I believe. If you need them soon you'll probably have to scratch build them. Have you tried contacting MOW about the gloves being to small? I'm not sure if he has different sizes or not.

I found these ROTJ gloves in the Cargo Hold. Do they look like they could be 501st approved/how do they look in general?
9627327506595751ef5fae5fcf6994c3.jpg3ef7196d08ac8a4720329a926c8f3ea4.jpg

I contacted MOW and he only makes one size gloves.

i'd love to be able to offer up more gloves, but i don't have the time or space to do them right now with remodeling my kitchen and all the weddings i'm djing currently. wedding season should slow down soon and hopefully the kitchen will be done too, then i can start doing gloves again.

i'd love to be able to offer up more gloves, but i don't have the time or space to do them right now with remodeling my kitchen and all the weddings i'm djing currently. wedding season should slow down soon and hopefully the kitchen will be done too, then i can start doing gloves again.

I may buy another pair from you when you re-open. Depends how these I just bought hold up.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back